What can a webmaster do to prevent email theft?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Most webmasters get direct orders by email, yet some webmasters find that almost all their emails are stolen, giving fake excuses of national security. What can a webmaster do to prevent email theft?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.580
Webmasters are experts, they might have an undisclosed ways to to prevent a hacker. This time hackers are rampant. They are used to do crimes and never be afraid for they are hidden on cam.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
The email diversion is happening at the server level, some officials are very greedy and corrupt. So when a small business owners works hard to generate leads and orders for his or her business, giving the fake excuse of national security they are stealing the leads which they resell for $4 each or more.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Take your business email as your personal email. There are security features for emails provided by web hosting companies to fight against spam and hacks. Activate them and always monitor incoming emails.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.470
Take your business email as your personal email. There are security features for emails provided by web hosting companies to fight against spam and hacks. Activate them and always monitor incoming emails.
First of all disable any contact form, I have seen that people abuse contact form and try that people to contact you do the system of create ticket and must be registered instead of placing email or even contact form this is first advice.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
First of all disable any contact form, I have seen that people abuse contact form and try that people to contact you do the system of create ticket and must be registered instead of placing email or even contact form this is first advice.
Disabling contact form is good but remember there are potential clients you might be missing by doing that. I usually employ the help of anti spam bots to rid spams and they're doing good.

Back