what can i do to make my business better than it is now

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
Someone once asked this question during a business seminar and the answer given by one of the coach was self improvement. When we improve ourselves in terms of our knowledge, skills and understanding our business automatically improves as well. What other ways would you add to this?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
Approaching this particular subject requires one to conduct a feasible study on the business. This may include asking views from the customers through questionnaires, and suggestion boxes. Through this way, the customers would highlight on the ways that could make the business better to them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Know your business well. Always update your sales and check if your customers are still coming and if there are only few better check your plan and suggest something in an innovative way. Also check your products if on the go.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.103
Know your business well. Always update your sales and check if your customers are still coming and if there are only few better check your plan and suggest something in an innovative way. Also check your products if on the go.
Yes that is true you should be able to know if your customer keep coming so I think you should identify what really makes some of them stop coming and also create good awareness for your business

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all want to make our business better and to make it big and profitable than it is now, and the best way to make our business good is focus on the customers satisfaction and focus on gaining many customers so the profit will increase.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
A lot of business owners do have this problem. Knowing how to make the business grow. it will be good to conduct a feasible study on the business or find out from customers

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
First thing is to have deep desire to do it then make a list of the things as where I am lacking and what are the area for improvement, then try your best to improve it.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.103
First thing is to have deep desire to do it then make a list of the things as where I am lacking and what are the area for improvement, then try your best to improve it.
Yes you must be correct you need to look at the area in your business which need improvement check on financial problems once you fixed this you will be able to have a safe business

Ovy

Complete Stranger
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To improve your business, there are some steps you can take. First, identify areas of your business that are performing well and areas that could use improvement. Second, develop a plan to improve those areas, such as investing in new technology or training your employees. Third, measure the results of your plan and make adjustments as needed. Fourth, don't be afraid to take calculated risks and try new things.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you want to make your business better, improve your products and market your product aggressively. You need good products to generate sales and you need marketing strategies to reach your audence.

Back