What cryptocurrency is best to adopt for businesses as payment?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.780
Raw Dex
$0.000
Considering the popularity and the white spread of cryptocurrency, it is a good option for businesses to adopt. Bitcoin could be a solid choice for new businesses because bitcoin is growing and it has gained a lot of traction over time. Ethereum is another wonderful cryptocurrency that is gaining popularity because of it smart contract capabilities and due to the fact that it has a decentralized applications. This would make it a very good option for new businesses that wants to adopt digital payment.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash are very good as a payment form, they are faster and also cheaper. Top coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum have high transaction charges thus making unfit as payment form

Ratine

Unfamiliar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$2.715
For me l think l am very much vomb
Considering the popularity and the white spread of cryptocurrency, it is a good option for businesses to adopt. Bitcoin could be a solid choice for new businesses because bitcoin is growing and it has gained a lot of traction over time. Ethereum is another wonderful cryptocurrency that is gaining popularity because of it smart contract capabilities and due to the fact that it has a decentralized applications. This would make it a very good option for new businesses that wants to adopt digital payment.
For me l am mostly of the times very skeptical in the crypto currency information. I think more research should be done on the same for one yo be comfortable with the usage for it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I think it would be best to use stable coins like USDT and the likes, this would prevent the issue of changes in prices from time to time. Other coins like Litecoin and Bitcoin cash is also a good choice.

Ratine

Unfamiliar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$2.715
I think it would be best to use stable coins like USDT and the likes, this would prevent the issue of changes in prices from time to time. Other coins like Litecoin and Bitcoin cash is also a good choice.
With that what you had said it's therefore very profitablewwhen one uses the bitcoin cash or the usdt. This would work best for the business transactions there after.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.780
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is important to look at the credibility of the cryptocurrency project and that is why a lot of people would prefer to choose bitcoin because it is a credible project and it has stood the test of time.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.445
It is important to look at the credibility of the cryptocurrency project and that is why a lot of people would prefer to choose bitcoin because it is a credible project and it has stood the test of time.
I think for the sake of business we must go for the crypto currency that is cheaper to to transact. The most expensive crypto currency is likely to ditch the business into a bankruptcy state.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
I would use Faucetpay account and their service. You can connect it to site and use any of their 7 supported coins. Unfortunately users can withdraw money from faucetpay but with large fee.

Back