What difficulties do you encounter when working with colleagues in business?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.145
When collaborating with co-workers, it is inevitable to have disagreements. If they are not willing to share ideas, it will be a great problem. They will not have an effective plan to resolve company's problems.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$1.680
While I am not trying to sell myself as perfect, people generally have deep seated character flaws that make it very difficult to work with them. Some of these characters is that some people are generally disrespectful.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
When collaborating with co-workers, it is inevitable to have disagreements. If they are not willing to share ideas, it will be a great problem. They will not have an effective plan to resolve company's problems.
One of the major difficulties is that some of us may be bossy forgetting that we’re just colleagues of the same level and such a thing gets me annoyed all the time

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.860
To many time people complicate stuff. Like if we must do something, we must. No delay or change instructions. No matter what we think, sometimes we just have to follow instructions.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.145
The difficulty lies in having to work with colleagues that their capacity is lower than yours. They would always draw you back.
I totally agree with you. This is the reason why I resigned from a local government agency in my city. My former project manager is not suitable for him to have the job. Thus, he is so incompetent to work with the team.

Back