What Discussion Sites are Profitable to Post On?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Discussion sites is profitable ? Posting to discussion sites can be a highly profitable way to generate website traffic, establish yourself as an authority, and build relationships with potential customers. The best types of posts to discussion sites are those that add value to the conversation and provide helpful and informative advice to fellow members. You should also be sure to post regularly, as this will help to keep your profile active and visible. Additionally, it can be beneficial to focus on one or two different discussion sites, as this will allow you to become more familiar with the platform and the other members. Which is your favorite one?

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
At present, it is hard to find sites that can be considered legit. I am not closing my door to find a good one or ones. At present, I am contented working here and the other earning sites online.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Discussion sites is profitable ? Posting to discussion sites can be a highly profitable way to generate website traffic, establish yourself as an authority, and build relationships with potential customers. The best types of posts to discussion sites are those that add value to the conversation and provide helpful and informative advice to fellow members. You should also be sure to post regularly, as this will help to keep your profile active and visible. Additionally, it can be beneficial to focus on one or two different discussion sites, as this will allow you to become more familiar with the platform and the other members. Which is your favorite one?
I think the best I have ever seen is this platform because it is straight forward and very easy to use

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
In my opinion, RIF will be the best site for sharing, discussing and providing informative suggestions or opinions, so that it will improve the abilities and quality of the members.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
The truth is that I love it here daily I'm adding value here and the site is also adding value to my life. So this is more or less a kind of symbiosis kind of relationship

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
For me, mylot and RIF are the sites where I feel comfortable and I can earn a few bucks. For me the earnings are not that important what matters is to gain knowledge and having fun with the friends while discussing.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I dont earn much on mylot these days but still, it is fine for me as I relax my mind thereby interacting with people. It's been 13 years since I have been associated with that site.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I agree, maybe I have lost friends on mylot as I feel. People forget easily. You need to show your presence always on such sites. I know it will take time for me to improve things there.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
I agree that posting to discussion sites can be a great way to generate traffic and build authority I like to post on forums that are related to my niche and offer valuable insights and tips to other users.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The truth is that I love it here daily I'm adding value here and the site is also adding value to my life. So this is more or less a kind of symbiosis kind of relationship
I also love to work here all the time but there are times that I will be very busy and I may not be able to meet up

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
posting to discussion sites can help those that have their own blogs it is a great way to generate traffic and build authority. it is good to post and offer valuable suggestions

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
indeed @cherry123 we can always help each other here with a lot of things, and I always find something new here like a legit site and another source of earning. and those who have a blog can always promote theirs here

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Working on discussion sites will improve your knowledge gradually, and you get to establish yourself as someone who knows the ins and outs of the niche too. It will also help you if you need a related job in the same niche.

Back