What do to if a referral is not recorded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Someone claimed that he had registered on the forum, using my referral link, but his details are not reflected in the referral list. What do to if a referral is not recorded, who do I complain to?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
A person sent me a message on reddit, that he had registered using my link, yet no referrals are being shown on another forum. So I wanted to confirm if any member from india has registered in the last 16 hours .

Last edited:

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
He said he had registered on another forum, earncash, and no referral is being shown on that forum, so I wanted to find out what can be done to find out what the problem is.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
He said he had registered on another forum, earncash, and no referral is being shown on that forum, so I wanted to find out what can be done to find out what the problem is.
We can answer about the Referral Index forum and not any other forum so if you are facing this issue then please check with the admin of that forum although I have never faced any such issue on any website that I am part of.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm sorry, I thought you were referring to RIF. If you're experiencing issues with another forum, I would see what contact options they have and would reach out to them directly for assistance.

I am going to lock this thread now since this is not RIF related. Let us know if you need anything. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back