What do you consider when deciding your salary on the salary negotiation?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.983
The salary scheme is usually set up by the companies if the applicants meet the job requirements. Then, the salary rate increases depending on the company's forecast. It could be yearly if that is what the business owner imposes.

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.092
The salary scheme is usually set up by the companies if the applicants meet the job requirements. Then, the salary rate increases depending on the company's forecast. It could be yearly if that is what the business owner imposes.
In my country most companies like the candidates to negotiate the salaries for the jobs being hired for.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
I would consider a lot of things like the amount of work they expect me to do and the hours i would be spending. I we also consider my cost of transportation to work on a daily basis.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
When it comes to deciding my salary in negotiations, I weigh factors like my qualifications, the company's financial health, and the career growth opportunities offered.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.983
The nature of the job based on how demanding it is and the cost of having to work there in terms of transportation and feeding are what I consider.
These are good pointers to choose and accept a particular job. There are some online jobs that we can earn more than the regular jobs offline.

Back