What do you do for relaxation?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
We all have different habits or things we consider as a way to relax, personally for me i prefer watching a movie or in some cases play games. There are times i read books but these days i find it pretty hard to read books. What's yours?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I watch movies during my free time to relax my self and in the absence of an interesting movie them I will better play games arcade games , at time I prefer reading books to past time while relaxing. Weirdly I also sleep to relax myself.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
I watch movies during my free time to relax my self and in the absence of an interesting movie them I will better play games arcade games , at time I prefer reading books to past time while relaxing. Weirdly I also sleep to relax myself.
It is better to sleep and dream of many profits:love:

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all have different habits or things we consider as a way to relax, personally for me i prefer watching a movie or in some cases play games. There are times i read books but these days i find it pretty hi ard to read books. What's yours?
I listen to music and it helps to soothe me

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
I watch some TV shows on Netflix. If I don’t feel like doing it, I sleep or listen to my favorite songOn my case, I watch

Lol, you're right that alone is refreshing but most of my relaxation sleeps are dreamless because it won't be as deep as my regular night rest but it still go a long way helping my brain get the refreshments needed.🤗
At least your brain can relax so after some minutes or hours you'll be energetic and all works done automatic. lol.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
After a long, stressful day, I find immense relaxation in curling up with a good book and losing myself in its pages. Reading transports me to new worlds and allows me to temporarily escape the demands of daily life. Other times, I'll put on some calm music, light a few candles, and practice mindful meditation to quiet my racing thoughts. Spending time outdoors hiking or gardening also really helps me unwind.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
I do a lot of things for relaxation and what I choose depends on my mood. For instance, sometimes I like to go on a walk and sometimes I like to sleep and relax

Back