What do you know about affilate marketing?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know that affilate marketing is not new to most of us. There are lots of people out there that are earning big money from affilate marketing, while some have tried it but no success.
Should we say that the unsuccessful ones are not doing what they are supposed to do.
What do you think about affilate marketing and how do you think we can earn from it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Affiliate marketing has been one of the jobs that I really am not good at. Affiliate marketing works for me if I use my link for sites that just require sign ups only. And that would be through paying them a certain fee to sign up. Other than that, I have never figured out how to do it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
As per my knowledge it's selling of products of different websites like Amazon, Ebay, Flipkart and other and for that we need to register with the website and we should have a blog or website to start with it and when anyone buy from our link then we'll earn commission.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.920
It involves endorsing a product or service by writing a review of it on a website, blog, or social media platform. The affiliate is compensated with a commission each time a consumer makes a purchase using the unique link associated with the affiliate's referral.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
I know that affilate marketing is not new to most of us. There are lots of people out there that are earning big money from affilate marketing, while some have tried it but no success.
Should we say that the unsuccessful ones are not doing what they are supposed to do.
What do you think about affilate marketing and how do you think we can earn from it?
I'm an Amazon affiliate, it all about sharing their links and getting people to buy their products through the link and you make a commission.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.243
One thing I know about affiliate marketing is that it has to do with you marketing goods that you do not really need to own. You serve more like a middle man, you help the company or brand market their goods and when sales are made ,the company gives you your commission.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Affiliate marketing is about sharing the products of a company and getting commission for whatever you sell

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What I know is that companies or platforms pay you a certain amount for referring people to them. I prefer those free affiliate programs than paid ones.
You are right and some companies pay you as much as 50% of the price you sold the product so it depends on the company that you are an affiliate marketer of

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right and some companies pay you as much as 50% of the price you sold the product so it depends on the company that you are an affiliate marketer of
Yes online affiliate marketing is very good especially if you have a niche blog or channel that's popular. Most crypto blogs do affiliate for major crypto projects like binance.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes online affiliate marketing is very good especially if you have a niche blog or channel that's popular. Most crypto blogs do affiliate for major crypto projects like binance.
There are times that some people write about things that we think it is not reasonable but people still read them so the major thing is for you to be good at the niche that you have chosen

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Affiliate marketing has continued to be one of the old ways of making money online. However it is only the people that are good in information marketing that flourish here.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Affiliate marketing has continued to be one of the old ways of making money online. However it is only the people that are good in information marketing that flourish here.
People are making so much money from it and people are learning about it seriously so before someone engages in the business the person needs to learn about it

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are times that some people write about things that we think it is not reasonable but people still read them so the major thing is for you to be good at the niche that you have chosen
Yes niche article is very good. Writers usually get followers who subscribe to their niche. It's like a cult followership because those readers just love their writer.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.530
Raw Dex
$0.010
In one way we can understand it as you first signup in Amazon associate then selected a trending product then make its review of lets suppose 1000 words after then you put this review in your website and after then you insert this product's link in that website. When people visit that website and click on the link they will go to the product and if they buy it you'll get its commission directly in your bank account.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In one way we can understand it as you first signup in Amazon associate then selected a trending product then make its review of lets suppose 1000 words after then you put this review in your website and after then you insert this product's link in that website. When people visit that website and click on the link they will go to the product and if they buy it you'll get its commission directly in your bank account.
Amazon affiliate marketing is good if one has a niche blog or channel with good number of subscribers. It's easier to market what's related to your niche.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
My first attempt with affiliate marketing with amazon failed. I could not generate sales for 6 months, therefore, my account was terminated. However, I applied again and this time I managed to generate sales

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
affiliate marketing was one of the first online businesses I got interested in. I learnt it for some months and when I applied to promote some product through clickbank I was not able to generate any sale.

Back