What do you look for the new employment?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I am now working as a freelancer. So, no need to hunt for a job. When I was working full time and looking for a new employment, I would check if I was interested in working in that industry. Other things to consider include the pay and fringe benefits, opportunities for career advancement and business travel.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.792
I am now working as a freelancer. So, no need to hunt for a job. When I was working full time and looking for a new employment, I would check if I was interested in working in that industry. Other things to consider include the pay and fringe benefits, opportunities for career advancement and business travel.
It is a good way to work as a freelancer. I have been doing this for many years now. It is the biggest choice.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.711
I make sure to verify the authenticity of the job and the payment method. I prefer payments to be made through PayPal or bank transfer as I do not use any other payment options.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.767
I haven't ever hunted for job but i believe when anyone is hunting for a job, one should first consider the salary. One should also consider nearness to one's accommodation.

Back