what do you see when you choose Exchanging platforms?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Now a days there are a lots of online exchanging platforms and they have many offers and good things, and choosing the best exchanging site is a bit difficulty because there are a lot of them and they have some amazing offers for new customers and members, some exchanging sites offers you a sign up bonus, and some offers a very little transaction fees and also very little withdrawal fees, and other offer p2p exchanging and free earning options.
so when you choose an exchanging sites what do you see and what requirements do you have when choosing them?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
For me i don't really look for anything specific or special when choosing an exchange platform. I simply go for what i feel is suitable for me and easy to make use of based on customer reviews and so on.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah customer review are the best thing to see before signing up to an exchanging platforms, because some exchanging sites have problems with keeping their promises, and some have very high transaction fee when we sign and deposit, and some have high withdrawal fees.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
One of the factors which has to be considered is whether they allow withdrawal to bank accounts in the country. Many online businesses have their paypal account closed, so they are offering crypto payment.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the factors which has to be considered is whether they allow withdrawal to bank accounts in the country. Many online businesses have their paypal account closed, so they are offering crypto payment.
True checking the payment system of the exchanging platform is one major thing to do before signing up. and also checking the security and trustfulness is mandatory.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
I am not a person who tries newer exchanges frequently. I am using a couple of exchanges. I am using these exchanges because these exchanges have multiple features, offer multiple assets, and have lower fees.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
True, seeing the exchange platform if they have a multiple coin offers to exchange with the platforms and also having a lower fees of exchanging is a mandatory thing to see before using them and also security is mandatory.

Back