What do you think about fund raising method of funding a business

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
There's always room for sourcing funds for a business which can be to either kickstart a business or just expand it. one wsys people go about trying to get funds is through fund raising campaign.

This is about soliciting a kind of donations from people which can be either online or offline. Do you prefer this one than taking loans from the bank? what do you think?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I feel if someone wants to start up a kickstart for a business then they should have the option to do so. I do also believe though that when it comes to things like setting up a kickstart they should also provide a plan for their business so that people can see if it is worth them investing in that business and helping the person open that business.

Bank loans I feel should be a first choice though over asking people for help with a business, especially if they have business plans.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I agree with you because I have even noticed that a lot of people prefet taking bank loans than using the fund raising system maybe they try to avoid future problems

Back