AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.613
There is a site like cash noise that requires each member to open an e-wallet. I do not have a wallet. It might not be safe. Better PayPal.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.613
Me too, it is a safe place that is why most sites send the payments of writers, bloggers, and others to PayPal. This time PayPal allows money withdrawal via GCash.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.613
And if we prefer to pay someone or send a cash gift to someone, it's only the email add of the receiver needed. It is just a matter of minutes transaction.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
E wallet is like your normal cloud storage. It has it's advantage and disadvantage. It's security is dependent on the user and the provider. It's more easier to access since it doesn't necessarily requires downloading an app.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
E wallet is like your normal cloud storage. It has it's advantage and disadvantage. It's security is dependent on the user and the provider. It's more easier to access since it doesn't necessarily requires downloading an app.
the problem is always the safety of it if it is same people want to use it

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
You mean one with USSD right,i think they he also refer to the one you have to access through an app or on the web.Both are good but more better is one that gives you access for local and international transactions.

There are quite a whole load of them like perfect money,payeer,paypal,wise,payoneer.paysera and a lot more e-wallets that one can choose from.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
You mean one with USSD right,i think they he also refer to the one you have to access through an app or on the web.Both are good but more better is one that gives you access for local and international transactions.

There are quite a whole load of them like perfect money,payeer,paypal,wise,payoneer.paysera and a lot more e-wallets that one can choose from.
yes you got me right one can have money stored there safely then there's no issues you can go ahead to use them

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was a staunch supporter of PayPal for 20 years and defended them online many times, but that was before they froze $900 in my account for 6 months, which I finally did get back. Then shortly thereafter froze $200 in a micro-payment account I had with them for no reason and when I tried support all I got was canned responses that had nothing to do with the problem until I finally gave up. Since then I have heard from many others who had similar results, so PayPal is just a bad nightmare for me and off my list for good.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

You're correct. However, I prefer the app version because it gives me some control. The website version is very good but is less secured. Anything that affects your browser affects it as well. I still have PayPal and payoneer too.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If we don't have an ewallet of some sort, there is no way to receive your earnings from online programs. Then again, if you only deposit funds you earned free online, how much risk is there? Is it worth that risk to be able to get paid? In my opinion the answer is absolutely and I have millions of satoshi in my ewallets.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.613
PayPal is a very dependable eWallet, but for others, I do not know its credibility. In my country there is a new one the Gcash, but many scam it.

Back