What do you think about landscaping service business

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
This service is about creating beautiful landscapes, mowing the lawn or grass and just keeping the environment neat for your clients. What do you thinks about this business?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Usually, gays are very good in a business like this. I hired a gay to landscape our lawn and then I was so shocked to see the finished product. It was so awesome landscaping. That gay is always hired, he's known and he has 3 associates of this kind of business. They are taming up. One landscaping minimum that time was 25,000.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Usually, gays are very good in a business like this. I hired a gay to landscape our lawn and then I was so shocked to see the finished product. It was so awesome landscaping. That gay is always hired, he's known and he has 3 associates of this kind of business. They are taming up. One landscaping minimum that time was 25,000.
I think anyone with the right skills for the job can work and earn well with this job

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is a great business idea. Where i am we are always looking for those services but its hard to find such. Most of the people who are in that line of business don't really have a business registered or anything so finding one s like looking for a needle in a haystack. we can go for a full two months in search of someone who offers the service.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
That is a great business idea. Where i am we are always looking for those services but its hard to find such. Most of the people who are in that line of business don't really have a business registered or anything so finding one s like looking for a needle in a haystack. we can go for a full two months in search of someone who offers the service.
there is way better for someone to grab this opportunity and make money since they're not many people doing the business it will be lucrative for those doing it and you will not have much competition.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
there is way better for someone to grab this opportunity and make money since they're not many people doing the business it will be lucrative for those doing it and you will not have much competition.
That's right there aren't much competitors in the businessđź‘Ť, good sign.

Back