What do you think about selling your foot pictures

Amleht

Complete Stranger
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I actually saw this online did a little research and read you can actually sell it on instafeet. Will you be trying this out. What's your opinion?
That is new to me. I am fond of taking photos of my feet when they are newly painted or when I am on the beach.
Post automatically merged:

That is amazing. nd what is the intention of that site why allow people to sell their foot picture/ Are they going to use it for a foot horoscope?
That is very funny. 😃 I have not heard about foot horoscope.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
That is new to me. I am fond of taking photos of my feet when they are newly painted or when I am on the beach.

Then you can try selling them now and see how much you can make doing it. Please give us a feedback here.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453

Those people on site might like to rival those horrors' scope using palm reading . Why horror scope because they are not God to see the destiny or future of human beings.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.834
I've seen people talked about the selling of foot photos separately on different platforms and I think it's going to be a very good business to do

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.843
Its funny how there are so many ways to make money online these days, but what do they actually do with the foot photos? Its kind of weird though.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$4.550
I have heard of selling foot pictures to make money, however, I have not done that. I will have to check to see what kind of foot pictures are in demand. By the way, I don't see any harm in this money-making method.

Back