What do you think about using Ai tools to create content

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
What do you think about. having a tool that can help you write articles or create videos.? Do you think this better than us trying to do it ourselves. What's your thoughts on this?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291
It is better to create original write-ups then being done by AIs. Besides, the best way to polish the writing skills is to keep on writing.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Many users tries out Chat GPT on various replies and they find they lack the intelligence of men to deliver questions that are like we say tricky questions on in french question piège.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.761
I think the Artificial intelligence AI is not allowed by almost all the paid to post forums across the board. It's therefore illegal to using them to most writing sites.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
I think the Artificial intelligence AI is not allowed by almost all the paid to post forums across the board. It's therefore illegal to using them to most writing sites.
This is for a simple reason:
I go to an article written by english.
I sign up on Quillbot.
I rephrase full article.
I post article as thread on paid to post site because even if website owner will google it he will not find.
I got paid for others work.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
Having such tools would definitely be a lot of help for content creators though but this might end up eliminating creativity, cause whatever idea they get from you would not be theirs but rather based on what has been programmed on the system.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
AI tools can actually help you to create good contents. But you need to be very much skilled to know how to maximize them.
People are learning them what to say and it could be influenced by power of money as some companies purchase response kind in chat gpt or any other AI tools means it is somewhere tricked answer to advertise undirectly a service.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
This is for a simple reason:
I go to an article written by english.
I sign up on Quillbot.
I rephrase full article.
I post article as thread on paid to post site because even if website owner will google it he will not find.
I got paid for others work.
It is absolutely illegal and you can get your account banned in all the forum. You are lucky but you may risk your account
Post automatically merged:

Since Google have classified it as a spam, it is considered illegal by most forums. I think the @Admin warned about using ChatGPT here. Google have warned webmaster about using AI unless you will like to lose your ranking.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
It is absolutely illegal and you can get your account banned in all the forum. You are lucky but you may risk your account
This is the main reason I do not do this trick because admin will discover it I just mention an example of illegal practice of some members, I see such practice on Trendri or LumoxChange by members getting banned after that.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People are learning them what to say and it could be influenced by power of money as some companies purchase response kind in chat gpt or any other AI tools means it is somewhere tricked answer to advertise undirectly a service.
Probably, some of the answers you get from chatGPT can be very biased. That is one of the major reason why you don't need to depend on them hundred percent of the time.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Probably, some of the answers you get from chatGPT can be very biased. That is one of the major reason why you don't need to depend on them hundred percent of the time.
This is what majority of people are thinking these days because they know to just get idea about how it think but rely on himself to take a wise decision about informations to take in note.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I prefer creating my own content and sending replies to threads. I heard that forums now ban users who use AI to do the job. As a matter of fact, the use of chatGPT is not permitted in examinations in my location.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
I prefer creating my own content and sending replies to threads. I heard that forums now ban users who use AI to do the job. As a matter of fact, the use of chatGPT is not permitted in examinations in my location.
This is because it is a form of chetting, no one will pay you for another person work even if it is a robot using AI to generate phrases or responses or articles or rephrase words all this is not your work.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is what majority of people are thinking these days because they know to just get idea about how it think but rely on himself to take a wise decision about informations to take in note.
Yeah, it is clearly stated when you go to chatGPT that some of the opinions can be biased. So people should always make their decisions

Back