What do you think about wearing uniforms in the workplace?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.835
Nothing wrong with this especially if it is helpful for One to easily identify members of staff of a particular organization. Just make sure you are obeying the company's instructions

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
When you wear a uniform, it helps the general public to identify you even on the road. I have patronized some organizations because I saw their staff on company uniforms and got to interact with them.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Can we consider work suite as uniform? In some jobs you must have work suite if you work dirty job like car mechanic or metal processing. You will be dirty and smelly after it.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some organizations have uniforms and demand that their staff should wear uniforms. I understand that it is an attempt to create orderliness in the workplace. And to prevent the staff from wearing whatever they like to work.

I personally hate uniforms. Most people do too as they have to be carrying their uniforms in their bags and only wear once they get to their workplace? What do you think of uniforms and the workplace.
To some or most people this is nothing to bother about, but personally speaking I don't like the idea of compelling me to wear a particular clothing I don't feel comfortable putting on.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Wearing a prescribed uniform is for identity. We can also save, but in my case, I do not wear the office uniform.It seems I can't walk well ,lol.

Back