What do you think is responsible for the current bull run?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
At the moment Bitcoin and other crypto altcoins are being bullish in the market and this started about 3 days ago after it hit the bear market taking the value of Bitcoin to $25,100 but now it has skyrocketed to the price value of $31,100 within the space of three days after the case of sec against binance was in favor of binance and the binance.us operation started again.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
A bull run occurs due to an increase in the level of investor confidence in the crypto market, causing an increase in purchases that exceed market supply and prices will tend to rise within a certain period of time. When the Bitcoin price rises, the number of Altocoin requests on the crypto market also tends to increase. So do you already have crypto and are you ready to take profit?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.670
The bull run has not started yet. It is just a major boost the entire crypto community got from the Binance news. I am waiting for the halving of Bitcoin by August and after that, we can expect a full bull run.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The bull run has not started yet. It is just a major boost the entire crypto community got from the Binance news. I am waiting for the halving of Bitcoin by August and after that, we can expect a full bull run.
And so you mean to tell me that by August Bitcoin price value go down the drain and cut down to 15,000 US dollar because I do not understand what you're speaking even though I know and the world of crypto most coins are not stable India price value.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Whatever goes up must come down. After about 5 months of continuous downtrend, there will be a relief rally for proper continuation of the downtrend, or before price finally reverses

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
This is the only hope of ordinary cryptocurrency investors like us, because we know too well and very certain that after rain comes sunshine and I strongly believe that the sunshine is here already, so everyone should position themselves for a massive profit.
Whatever goes up must come down. After about 5 months of continuous downtrend, there will be a relief rally for proper continuation of the downtrend, or before price finally reverses

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
A bull run occurs due to an increase in the level of investor confidence in the crypto market, causing an increase in purchases that exceed market supply and prices will tend to rise within a certain period of time. When the Bitcoin price rises, the number of Altocoin requests on the crypto market also tends to increase. So do you already have crypto and are you ready to take profit?
Do we even know if someone has invested a lot of money into one cryptocurrency or the other which affected the price and allowed it to go up within these past days

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
I think when it comes to the factors that are responsible for the current bull run, you can consider the market demand; investors that are willing to buy or sell, we also talk about market manipulation, altcoins, and under underlying factors.

ahmedo24

Complete Stranger
May 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The fundamental parameters such as investors' readiness and favorable policies around the coin will determine if the coin will experience a bull run or otherwise. The Whales are largely the people behind a bullish market.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think is the resolution of the issue with SEC and Binance in United States that makes cryptocurrency to have immediate boost. Probably, the boost will be short lived. This is a minor bearish trends

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think when it comes to the factors that are responsible for the current bull run, you can consider the market demand; investors that are willing to buy or sell, we also talk about market manipulation, altcoins, and under underlying factors.
This is what I always tell people because it depends on demand and the supply of the market but I always wonder how big crypto investment always have a say in the price of the cryptocurrency

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I think the term bullrun is not appropriate for what we have been seeing in the market, when a "bull run" is caused it is because the bulls take over the market and the market remains bullish for at least a year, we have not seen that yet, I think we have had bullish rallies because the fall has been too severe since historical highs.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$1.084
Raw Dex
$1.146
The bullish run could be as a result of the inflation because cryptocurrency is a deflationary digital money that allow you to save your money away from the inflation that is plaguing most of the country.

Back