What do you think of a personal shopping business

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
It can be a good business but I don't think that it is a lucrative one because there is now online stores that can be access any time and anywhere
It depends on what the person wants because there are some people that prefer offline buying to buying things online

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Online stores too need to send product to address, they cannot send anytime anywhere.
If they will be sending to an address, they will charge delivery fees also
Post automatically merged:

It depends on what the person wants because there are some people that prefer offline buying to buying things online
Most people buy offline because they are not aware of online stores

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can be a personal shopper to business executives and busy people for money. Do you think this will be a lucrative business?

A personal shopping business like an online store could be really great. I think that it is a great idea to start an online shop where you could start selling products and even offer some exclusive services as well.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
A personal shopping business like an online store could be really great. I think that it is a great idea to start an online shop where you could start selling products and even offer some exclusive services as well.
Sure it will help one make money online. You just have to advertise the business to drive in more buyers

Back