What do you think of electric car

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.048
Raw Dex
$0.160
Electric cars are automobiles that uses one or more electric motors, i.e only energy stored in batteries. And they are very expensive. Do you like the idea of electric cars

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love the idea if electric cars because the rate at which fuel price is hiking now is very frustrating, but for electric car all you need is just full charging, it will even save the stress of fueling at the station. Its just so expensive!

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Electric cars are automobiles that uses one or more electric motors, i.e only energy stored in batteries. And they are very expensive. Do you like the idea of electric cars
Electric car will be a very good one and I guess that it will be expensive at the same time. I wish to have it. I'll just charge my car and drive out!!!

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.731
I think the idea is pretty neat but not a good one for countries like Nigeria with deep corruption. The price would be so high that only the extreme wealthy ones can afford it. Then there is another factor that electricity is still a major problem here in Nigeria.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the idea is pretty neat but not a good one for countries like Nigeria with deep corruption. The price would be so high that only the extreme wealthy ones can afford it. Then there is another factor that electricity is still a major problem here in Nigeria.
About the high price? You're right about that but the electricity problem there are ways around that.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.380
Do you know bateries from electric cars can't be recycle? Many bateries have waranty for 10 years and after people will replace it. But what will happend with old bateries? We can't recycle it as diesel or petrol engine and make something new. Something will have to come up soon otherwise we will have tons of old bateries as problem.

Back