What do you understand by affiliate mobile marketing?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
Mobile affiliate marketing is basically a performance-based marketing and it's a process where affiliate would promote product or services through different kinds of mobile channels such as mobile website, apps or SMS. This particular affiliate marketing involves promoting offers and driving traffic to your affiliate links using the mobile devices.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.192
Mobile affiliate marketing is basically a performance-based marketing and it's a process where affiliate would promote product or services through different kinds of mobile channels such as mobile website, apps or SMS. This particular affiliate marketing involves promoting offers and driving traffic to your affiliate links using the mobile devices.
This kind of affliate marketing is deemed so unique in it's making. However the overall affiliate marketing needs a more resilience and consistency for one to succeed ever.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not know about any affiliate network that exclusively offer mobile based products and services, or require you to market through mobile channels. Most affiliate networks I have used do not mind where I promote the products.

Back