What does a share's "par" value signify?

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Shares can be issued in a variety of ways, but each one requires a designated fundamental value. This amount is referred to as the share's "par" value. If a share's market value is higher than its par value, the business is doing well. If the market value decreases before the par value, it suggests that the business is not performing well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
Shares can be issued in a variety of ways, but each one requires a designated fundamental value. This amount is referred to as the share's "par" value. If a share's market value is higher than its par value, the business is doing well. If the market value decreases before the par value, it suggests that the business is not performing well.
This information is quite good. I guess you are a business oriented person. Thanks for sharing

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't even understand how shares are calculated and the percentages used to calculate dividends. I am sure most shareholders don't even know as far as they keep getting their expected minimum dividends.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
I don't even understand how shares are calculated and the percentages used to calculate dividends. I am sure most shareholders don't even know as far as they keep getting their expected minimum dividends.
I also do not understand anything about it and that is why I don't want to engage in it for now until I learn it

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Shares are calculated based on the number of unit you have acquired and each unit has attached profit or loss.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

I know a lot of people that are investing in companies shares but don't really understand anything about it. This is why they make use of brokers that does the whole job for them and the only thing that they are required to do is to provide the money needed for the investment.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
This just show how the business is doing . when market value is higher the business is doing well. but a market value that's lower jt shows that the business is not performing okay

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Share par value is the cheapest price a company offers it's shares for sale. It is the lowest amount a person can spend on buying the shares of a particular company.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
It shows that a business will always be at a low or high profile. So if one is buying a share from.compsnies they need to find out how they are faring

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Share par value is the cheapest price a company offers it's shares for sale. It is the lowest amount a person can spend on buying the shares of a particular company.

I was actually considering buying some of the shares of Manchester United few days ago before it experienced a surge as a result of the news that the club have been sold to a Qatar 🇶🇦 company.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
I think this will give other people the benefit of owning a company's share. Aslo, it is important for them to note that there are some company's minimal shares that are very expensive

Back