What does business mean for you?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
Being in business means dealing with issues and overcoming obstacles. Usually, the issues are connected to the top priority, which is ensuring customer satisfaction. However, other issues may arise in business as a result of various inputs and factors, and how you handle these issues will directly affect how you run your company.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
For me, a business is mainly a means of earning money. I also like the challenges and how it keeps you on your toes to be better and better all the time.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me, a business is mainly a means of earning money. I also like the challenges and how it keeps you on your toes to be better and better all the time.
To me business means up and doing, providing solutions to people's day to day needs and in turn getting reward for it.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
When it comes to starting a business it means things like taking risks to see what works and what doesn't. It also means being prepared for things to not go as you planned and always having a backup plan for your business in case things you try do not work. It's also about creating something that will eventually be a huge success and will help you become financially stable. Of course, you can never become successful or financially stable without taking risks so if you are wanting to own a business, you need to know that taking risks comes with that.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Being in business means taking responsibility for the outcome of a particular thing. At that point, you have soaked in your soul to make sure things work.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
A business in my opinion is a way to make a profit, by producing, selling goods or services. So a business must be managed properly and seriously.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That is right
Other issues may arise like mismanagement which leads to bankruptcy
Being in business means dealing with issues and overcoming obstacles. Usually, the issues are connected to the top priority, which is ensuring customer satisfaction. However, other issues may arise in business as a result of various inputs and factors, and how you handle these issues will directly affect how you run your company.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are true that dealing with problems and overcoming hurdles is an essential aspect of running a successful business. Customer happiness is paramount, but other challenges might develop from a variety of inputs and variables, such as supply chain interruptions, changes in market circumstances, or competition from other organizations.

Some successful ways for dealing with and overcoming such challenges include:

Staying up to date on industry trends and developments allows you to anticipate and prepare for future issues.

Creating a strong network of connections and resources to ensure you have access to the knowledge and assistance you require to manage challenging circumstances.
Being proactive in addressing difficulties before they become serious ones.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
As far as I am concerned business is very important to me. To me the business means a job and everything. My life depends on the business and it's the core component that defines my life

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
For me i see business as a means for me to survive, it is something i must do if i want a brighter future for myself and also for my future family.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand that the main aim of doing business is to make profit. I see business as an avenue to render services to the society. In so doing, you get value rewarded to you.

Back