What drive you to make money online?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am sure that there are many reasons why most of us decided to make money online. So people's reason are because there are no job for them to do and they want to make money. So they see online as an option.
But for me I chose to make money online because of the book I read years ago and I think that if some people can be making it online, I will also make it.
So what is you own reason?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Online earnings is my only source of income thats why i work online. I treat online freelance work like any other job, i have my own office at home and i work 7 to 5pm everyday ,sometimes even work till really late

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I chose to make money online because of the potential to make a good income without having to work long hours or commute to a job. I also liked the idea of having the freedom to be able to work from home and set my own hours. Additionally, I was intrigued by the idea of being able to scale up my income by creating multiple streams of passive income.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am sure that there are many reasons why most of us decided to make money online. So people's reason are because there are no job for them to do and they want to make money. So they see online as an option.
But for me I chose to make money online because of the book I read years ago and I think that if some people can be making it online, I will also make it.
My reason is to have no time limitations and do my jobs independently.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Online earnings is my only source of income thats why i work online. I treat online freelance work like any other job, i have my own office at home and i work 7 to 5pm everyday ,sometimes even work till really late
I also see online earning as my main source of income because I am not serious with my offline job.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.731
One thing that drives me and motivates me to keep on trying my very best to make money is the fact that i do not want to be broke. There are so many things i hope to achieve and money is needed to achieve them.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The major reason I am making money online is because I need money to take care of myself.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$0.000
Necessities! Necessities drive me to make money online. When I make money, I can pay my bills as well as buy luxuries and enjoy life

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
There are a couple of things that drives people to make money online and I think the most important thing that drives people is their wants.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the major things that motivates me to make money online at the fact that it is possible to create a passive income stream online. It may not be easy but with a lot of hard work it is possible.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can feel you with this matter. I have been gaining virtual friends and earning money. I do not want to be hypocrite. It is my goal to have more virtual friends and earn more at the same time.
I've also been able to meet a lot of people who are like friends to me in the online space. I've actually trusted so many of them even to the extent that I make a lot of financial transactions with them without being afraid.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
For the fact that I always have responsibilities to take care of which requires money is one of the main reason why I will always keep working both online and offline.

Back