What factors do you consider when choosing a cryptocurrency exchange?

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
Before we choose an exchange medium for our Cryptocurrency, there are factors to consider to help decide which exchange is best suited for you. For me, the factors I consider are

1) Security: Your hard earned cryptocurrencies has to be safe.
2) Customer Services: I consider a Cryptocurrency that has a resposive customer service to help sort out issues.
3) Fees: I go for exchanges that have lower fees.

So what do you consider in choosing a cryptocurrency exchange.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.548
Raw Dex
$0.030
You have mentioned them all there must be high Security for your coins Customer Services must be top notch and the fees should be low enough to be satisfactory for the users.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.033
These factors are very important, out of these security must be on priority as when the money don't remain safe then how can one proceed further. Then we also keep in mind clear to which currency we are going to exchange.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Before we choose an exchange medium for our Cryptocurrency, there are factors to consider to help decide which exchange is best suited for you. For me, the factors I consider are

1) Security: Your hard earned cryptocurrencies has to be safe.
2) Customer Services: I consider a Cryptocurrency that has a resposive customer service to help sort out issues.
3) Fees: I go for exchanges that have lower fees.

So what do you consider in choosing a cryptocurrency exchange.
I always want to be sure if the platform is legitimate and I also want to know how easy their withdrawal is

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Security of a cryptocurrency exchange is very important and have priority after that customer services and fees are also important, I think having lots of best cryptocurrencies is another factor that should be considered.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Security should be very important when choosing a crypto exchange. Fees are also important to me as I don't want to be wasting my funds on withdrawal fees. Active customer service is also important.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These are exactly the things I do keep in my for me to choose making use of binance all the time as it is secure and has the lowest fee in terms of transaction fees.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.548
Raw Dex
$0.030
The issue of the site Security should be top most on the agenda Then the issues of Fees is another one. Check and compare their withdrawal fees to ascertain you are not being cheated

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
These are exactly the things I do keep in my for me to choose making use of binance all the time as it is secure and has the lowest fee in terms of transaction fees.
It is very secure but it is having some problem is now and I'm very sure that they will come out well. I am even using it despite the kind of challenge that they are facing

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very secure but it is having some problem is now and I'm very sure that they will come out well. I am even using it despite the kind of challenge that they are facing
The only issue binance have is with sec and they are done with that problem for now which they won the case against sec and every operation will go back to being normal and one thing I like with Binance is the fact that they always try to improve and develop their platform.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The only issue binance have is with sec and they are done with that problem for now which they won the case against sec and every operation will go back to being normal and one thing I like with Binance is the fact that they always try to improve and develop their platform.
I never knew that they are done with the problem because I have not been online for some days but I'm glad to hear that and I will check out to see by myself

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
In my opinion the most important factor for choosing a crypto exchange is that I can easily access both websites and mobile apps because there are several well-known crypto exchanges that are blocked by the government, apart from that, security factors, legality, easy to use, full features, deposit and withdrawal methods, whether fiat money is available, fees. Good transactions for takers and makers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
In my opinion the most important factor for choosing a crypto exchange is that I can easily access both websites and mobile apps because there are several well-known crypto exchanges that are blocked by the government, apart from that, security factors, legality, easy to use, full features, deposit and withdrawal methods, whether fiat money is available, fees. Good transactions for takers and makers.
You are right and the most important is that we should be able to withdraw our money anytime we want and it would be immediately instead of telling us wait for some hours

Back