What faucets are you engaging?

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Faucets are not really great now. In the past, you could accumulate coins and they pump to a reasonable value, but the small amount made in the bear market will frustrate anyone who used to earn more.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Avoid faucet if you are desperately for making money online. Don't waste your time on faucets. Faucets is total waste of time. The money you make from faucets will not be enough to buy data .

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am only working on few faucets like starbits, adbtc and many more, most of them are low paying that is why I am claiming on a daily basis but only when I have some free time since they are just my extra income.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I am also actively on cryptowin,adbtc and cointiply,the earnings are a little slolw but it does add up eventually and the money can be used to invest somewhere i feel safe to invest.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Currently I am not active on any solo faucet because earnings are low and just claiming on Coinpayu faucet once or twice a day and once on Cointply faucet to earn

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Currently I am not active on any solo faucet because earnings are low and just claiming on Coinpayu faucet once or twice a day and once on Cointply faucet to earn
How much have you been able to earn on cointply? I tried the site some time back but I don't really remember why i stopped being active on the site.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am also actively on cryptowin,adbtc and cointiply,the earnings are a little slolw but it does add up eventually and the money can be used to invest somewhere i feel safe to invest.
Have you been able to withdraw from
CryptoWin lately? I have not tried for a month or so, because it kept getting errors and losing the funds, but last night I did transfer from my main balance to my purchase balance and buy another Active Share. It isn't costing me anything but time, so I am going to hang on by a thread just to see where it goes.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Have you been able to withdraw from
CryptoWin lately? I have not tried for a month or so, because it kept getting errors and losing the funds, but last night I did transfer from my main balance to my purchase balance and buy another Active Share. It isn't costing me anything but time, so I am going to hang on by a thread just to see where it goes.
When they made some changers on the minimum to invest and minimum to invest i grew cold feet and had to move all my shares out of the faucet and only remained with freebitcoin where i stake some funtokens and recieve an annual devidend.Still building my portfolio though.

Across board crytptowin is tagged a scam site in most of the forums that we are working in.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How much have you been able to earn on cointply? I tried the site some time back but I don't really remember why i stopped being active on the site.
I still logon once in a while and spin the wheel and claim any Promo Codes I stumble on and maybe even a few PTC ads, but reaching the $3 to withdraw is like watching grass grow. My balance is
When they made some changers on the minimum to invest and minimum to invest i grew cold feet and had to move all my shares out of the faucet and only remained with freebitcoin where i stake some funtokens and recieve an annual devidend.Still building my portfolio though.

Across board crytptowin is tagged a scam site in most of the forums that we are working in.
I agree, but it does not cost me anything but time to keep checking. It is still running.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I still logon once in a while and spin the wheel and claim any Promo Codes I stumble on and maybe even a few PTC ads, but reaching the $3 to withdraw is like watching grass grow. My balance is

I agree, but it does not cost me anything but time to keep checking. It is still running.
Lol like watching grass grow, that means it is extremely slow. Most times though what i do on some faucet sites i usually set a target for two months or three and whatever i am able to gather within that period i withdraw. Next year i am planning or setting a target for a whole year and how much i would earn within the year.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Lol like watching grass grow, that means it is extremely slow. Most times though what i do on some faucet sites i usually set a target for two months or three and whatever i am able to gather within that period i withdraw. Next year i am planning or setting a target for a whole year and how much i would earn within the year.
That is why I earn more. I went after the earning more aggresivly and didn't withdraw for two years. I spend most of my time at home anyway, so I set an alarm to alert me when the hour is past so I can claim again. I even claimed every hour with my Smartphone when I was out and I edited my profile to turn off the Lottery tickets so I get double the Reward Points on every free roll and subscribed to the newsletter so I get one more free Wheel of Fortune roll every day, then I saved up Satoshi to buy 12,500 FUN Tokens and lock them for six months so I get 8 more Wheel of Fortune rolls every day. I NEVER gamble anymore so I don't lose them there. After those two years I started withdrawing a little, but I had over 3 million Satoshi in my balance and FUN Tokens.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Right now I only use 3 faucets or rather 3 sites where I earn bitcoin daily, coinpayu, adbtc, and also viefaucet, all of them are good for collecting satoshis and putting those little satoshis earned effortlessly to good use.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
Best is autofaucet with my 16% bonus. Second is claimfreecoins and sometimes coindiverdisty. On dutchycorp space I just visit ads. I don't solve shortlinks on my smartphones because of to many ads.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Just a quick note, a couple of days ago I did check CryptoWin and had enough in my balance to make the minimum 70,000 Satoshi withdrwal. So I did and got the same error message that it failed and yet the Satoshi were deducted from my working balance. No money out of my pocket, so I shrugged it off again. Well, this morning I took a look and that 70,000 Satoshi withdrawal is listed as Pending. Still nothing to get excited about yet, but it is a change. Now it's back to waiting to see if it actually shows up in my Wallet. I do keep working on my FreeBitco account and in a week my 12,500 FUN Tokens mature again and the proceeds get posted to my working balance to bring that closer to a Million Satoshi again.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not know what a faucet is can someone explain what they are
It's just a simple analogy. At most houses you will find a spigot to water the lawn and such, but often as you may notice they develop leaks and drip, drip, drip. On the Internet there are websites called faucets, because they drip, drip, drip money (usually Crypto) on a set schedule. So if you visit them on that schedule and click a button that says Claim (or Roll, etc.) they will drip a small amount of money into your account. For example, FreeBitco.in allows you to claim once per hour and the amount varies in accordance with the rules of the website. If you wonder how the website can afford to give away free money like this, it's usually because one of the rules is that you complete some kind of task or view some advertising that other people pay them to show us. The best way to understand it all better is to join a free Faucet and experience it first hand. I should add, don't listen to the nay-sayers that say they do not work anymore. I have been using them to colllect Satoshi (a smaller denomination of a Bitcoin) and have had balances of Millions of Satoshi handed to me for free that I leave on deposit to earn Daily Compound Interest on for years..

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, i am also not interested and engaging in any faucet sites, since i think they that they take too much time in order to earn very little amount of cents, right now i prefer online trading, its way better than faucet.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, i am also not interested and engaging in any faucet sites, since i think they that they take too much time in order to earn very little amount of cents, right now i prefer online trading, its way better than faucet.
Even pennies can add up to become worth dollars if given time to go to work for you. Trading is only better if you are lucky enough to pick the right trades and avoid the losing ones.

Attachments

• penny-jar2.jpg
    penny-jar2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even pennies can add up to become worth dollars if given time to go to work for you. Trading is only better if you are lucky enough to pick the right trades and avoid the losing ones.
You are right pennies add up to have some dollars, but the problem is that its time consuming, i remember i used to collect from faucet and they allow me to collect coins every one hour and imagine how long that will take.

Back