What happens to the YSense site?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Someone introduced to me this site YSense. I was so intrigued because he showed to me his proof of payment which was $75. Because of curiosity, I liked the link to register only to see on my mobile screen " sorry the site is not available this time" Does it mean to say that it is partially suspended operating? What do you think? What happens to this site?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Someone introduced to me this site YSense. I was so intrigued because he showed to me his proof of payment which was $75. Because of curiosity, I liked the link to register only to see on my mobile screen " sorry the site is not available this time" Does it mean to say that it is partially suspended operating? What do you think? What happens to this site?
I have heard a lot about the website but I have not even tried to register or tried to be a member for no particular reason but I guess it's because I have other websites that I work on

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I have worked on a lot of blogging website and I guess a lot of people here and not very interested in blogging. I've worked on serey, readcash and blurt
I'm still waiting for the right blog site that pays well not too small like 5 dollars per blog.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
Unfortunately, it may not be available in our country. It is frustrating when this happens. But do not lose hope. You will find a better website in the future, that is for sure.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Sense is still in existence the last time I check. It seems your ip is banned and cannot access the site through your server. Change your ip and see if it can go. Secondly, maybe the site don't accept people from your country.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Sense is still in existence the last time I check. It seems your ip is banned and cannot access the site through your server. Change your ip and see if it can go. Secondly, maybe the site don't accept people from your country.
It's not me it's my friend. He's also a member here but inactive. I'll tell him about your suggestion.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Please can you teach me how I can change my IP? I will appreciate you. I gotta do it

Back