What have kept you working on PTP sites

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wouldn't be able to do it, I felt embarrassed because people would think I was a madman who liked to talk to himself. LOL It's actually very helpful, but I prefer to type rather than speak myself for the that reasons.
Sorry about that and I think I am always doing it because I know how to speak English very well and I don't make mistakes

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Truth be told, working on paid to post forums can be abit tiring, considering the fact that you have to type and type. But what have kept me coming back over and over again is the fact that i am making money from it.
I agree with you. Typing can be tiring sometimes. Nevertheless, paid-to-post forums are an easy-earning method, so we keep coming back over and over again.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry about that and I think I am always doing it because I know how to speak English very well and I don't make mistakes
That's not the case. But because I talk alone in front of the cellphone, people will think I'm weird, like a crazy person who likes to talk to himself. So they didn't laugh at what I was talking about, but laughed at my attitude of speaking alone.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
My goal kept me doing business in a paid to post sites. This goal is earning from a PTP site set aside for my internet bill. Though it is just a small bill which is 1,200 unlimited 24/7 monthly, but it feels good despite being tired already.

Back