What Hobbies can make money?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Everyone will have a hobby or hobby, and many hobbies can make a player a professional, or just make money. One of our hobbies that we don't realize is the hobby of writing, by writing we are paid by forum sites or professional writing sites. Of course there are so many hobbies that can make money. According to you. What are the hobbies?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
There are many hobbies that can be turned into a source of income. Some examples include:
  • Photography: You can sell your photos online through stock photography sites or on your own website.
  • Writing: You can freelance as a writer, create and sell e-books, or start a blog and monetize it through advertising and affiliate marketing.
  • Crafting: You can sell handmade items on websites like Etsy or at local craft fairs.
  • Gardening: You can grow and sell plants, vegetables, or flowers.
  • Video production: You can make money from creating and uploading videos to YouTube or other platforms
  • Music: You can create and sell your own music, or offer music lessons to others.
  • Tutoring: If you are an expert in a particular subject, you can offer tutoring services to students.
  • Consulting: If you have expertise in a particular field, you can offer consulting services to businesses or individuals.
It's important to note that not all hobbies will be a good fit for monetization, and it can take time and effort to turn a hobby into a profitable business. It's also important to understand legal, tax and other regulations around turning hobby into business.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
My hobby is writing. So I have decided to work as a content writer. Though I must admit that I am not an expert in this field. But I know that with consistent practice, I will get better.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
A lot of hobbies can make money. To name a few. Painting - You can sell your painting online/offline; Photography - You can sell your photos online; Cooking - you can offer catering service. If you are good at singing, you can perform at events during Christmas.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.885
Personally speaking, writing manuscripts is a profitable hobby. For example, a close friend contacted me to do his narrative report and charge him handsome fee. It is not that bad to good at using the English language.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Everyone will have a hobby or hobby, and many hobbies can make a player a professional, or just make money. One of our hobbies that we don't realize is the hobby of writing, by writing we are paid by forum sites or professional writing sites. Of course there are so many hobbies that can make money. According to you. What are the hobbies?
Hobbies like singing, writing, dancing and so many more can help someone to make money so it depends on the one you choose.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Another hobby you can use to make money is art. Am a good artist but i prefer writing than drawing. Now, you can convert your artwork to nfts and make good money with it. I saw a lot of artwork of inferior quality, people are using to make money on opensea.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
Another hobby you can use to make money is art. Am a good artist but i prefer writing than drawing. Now, you can convert your artwork to nfts and make good money with it. I saw a lot of artwork of inferior quality, people are using to make money on opensea.
Art is a work because you start as a hobby and then you could realize that there is many orders as people got impressionned from you are drawing and wants to purchase what you are drawing as work.

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love writing and I find it amazing that I can make money with what I like doing. I've been making a few bucks online for the past few years just by writing. I really love that.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just believe whatever anyone have passion for can make the person money. you can start with looking inwards to what you can create for yourself to make you money

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
One of my hobby is writing and drawing. Am a good artist but I prefer writing over art. Now, artists are making money through converting their artwork to nfts. You can not believe that some inferior artworks are selling thousands of dollars at opensea.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
These days you can make money from almost anything, there are some who have hobbies like photo editing or graphic designing or even drawing, and they are making good money from it.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.760
I do not think there is any hobby that cannot be monetized, all hobbies can help you make money provided you have knowledge and skills to put it into for commercial purpose.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My hobby is writing. So I have decided to work as a content writer. Though I must admit that I am not an expert in this field. But I know that with consistent practice, I will get better.
I never write in English before but like you said if we consistently practice we will get there someday, I used to write in online media in Indonesia but I never write in English as I said earlier and RIF is the place for me to practice my writing skills in English

Back