What I use on occasion to help with passive earning from posting.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before now, i never knew one could make use of softwares like this one to earn passively from posting. Well we learn everyday and i have definitely learnt something at this moment.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Pretty sure some of you remember my bringing this software up at one point or another. I've certainly referenced it a few times on this site, that I have a program that allows me to schedule content out if I feel like not posting for a day, or would be away from my computer for a period of time.

Main reason currently I would want to use something like this, is because of more and more sites that you can earn from, insisting on running a limit on how much you can do daily from the site being worked on.

What is the software? It is called, themaPoster (click here to find the software description and screenshots of it in use and it's multiple features). While there are other softwares the developer of this one has made, that can be used in conjunction with this software, this one is my main focus on atleast creating content for publishing, and then forgetting about it till it finishes it's publishing cycle.

The software I am talking about, basically has three main features. What are they?

1. Cross post to multiple forums and blogs all at once. Essentially allowing you to take a message or a collection of messages, and allow you to post each and every single one of them to any multitude of sites, whether they be forums or blogs, all at the same time.
2. Schedule out content. Essentially allowing you to keep the reply, thread or article on your computer, until a specific time and date, and then have it automatically published on the site you want it to be posted on. Similar to Wordpress, where you can put in a publish time and date, and it will automatically appear at that time and date.
3. Choose how to deal with posting content, whether it is to maintain a specific word or character count minimum, to tell you if something is being restricted on a site, and you need to update filters, to allow you to pick what will and will not get posted somewhere, based on your own filters, and if you need more than 1 account to deal with content on a site you specifically run.

Pretty basic software, if you are only doing a few specific things, or can be rather complicated, based on what you want to use it for.

I use it essentially for two purposes, if I feel like I need to. The first purpose of my use, is mass posting content to multiple sites, without having to log into the site directly. There are a number of sites where I would rather not have to log into those sites, and then wasting time posting on one site, then to another. A bit of a time waste, in the regards that you have to keep going from one page to another, to get the content created.

The second purpose why I use it, is for the content I want to run on a schedule, so I can keep track of earnings from day to day. Basically meaning I can write up all the replies or threads I want in a 2 hour time period, select the thread or threads I want to reply to, pick the forums I want to create new threads in, and then pick a time where I know I am going to be busy doing other things, and have it post that content during that time.

Simple enough for me when I feel a need to push content when my computer time is limited. Type up content, select where it goes, and have it set to post a number of them within a time frame that allows the appearance that I am online posting with everyone.

Do any of you have a software similar to this, that helps you manage your time and abilities to post content?
I'm sorry, is it possible to set the language in Italian from the ThemaPoster home page?
You see, I ask this because if this were possible, it would be a great help to me.
Thank you.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
The software seems to have interesting features, however, I see a problem here. These days it is difficult to find good paying forums. Most paid to post forums have either cut rates or have stopped paying. So using this software will be just a waste of money.

Back