What information should I verify before signing a contract, in your opinion?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.625
In my opinion, we need to check if all the details transcribed are accurate. We also need to know if they are according to what both parties agreed upon. We cannot afford to waste time and energy if the contract being signed has some flaws. It needs to be proofread before checking them out. It would be great if it were authenticated by a lawyer.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
Before signing a contract i think it would be best to check out every bit of information in it , the terms and conditions is extremely important, you gains is also important. These are informations you need to know and understand.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is very important for you to verify every information that have to do with the contract that you want to sign because some of it might not be favorable to you if you don't overlook them very well.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
In my opinion, we need to check if all the details transcribed are accurate. We also need to know if they are according to what both parties agreed upon. We cannot afford to waste time and energy if the contract being signed has some flaws. It needs to be proofread before checking them out. It would be great if it were authenticated by a lawyer.
It has to pass through proof read by a lawyer and also be certified that it's legal according to law, not only this , it also has to be check with respect to semantics and language to ensure there isn't mix up of words

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah you need to always check if all the details transcribed are accurate. you know ot os not good ro sign wrong information. Always check the details to be sure

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before signing a contract, I usually check everything that is written there. Do not be careless as long as you sign, because there may be things that are entered without our knowledge and consent.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Before you sign any contract, you have to first of all verify the authenticity of the person offering you the contract. Is that person I the right position to offer you the contract? Is he or she the authorized person so that you avoid fraud.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.625
It has to pass through proof read by a lawyer and also be certified that it's legal according to law, not only this , it also has to be check with respect to semantics and language to ensure there isn't mix up of words
You are so right. It is best that the contract should be seen by a lawyer. Proofreading is the best way to check everything in the right terms before the signing the contract.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
You are so right. It is best that the contract should be seen by a lawyer. Proofreading is the best way to check everything in the right terms before the signing the contract.
Seeing a lawyer to read through the contract is very important so he can explain the implication of certain terms and clauses. Be sure to have witnesses present at the signing proper.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Seeing a lawyer to read through the contract is very important so he can explain the implication of certain terms and clauses. Be sure to have witnesses present at the signing proper.

That's right, I totally agree with you. In my country, it is equipped with a stamp so that the contract letter can be legally justified. If fraud occurs at a later date, the case can be brought to court by bringing valid evidence and the contract agreement.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.625
Having witness or witnesses is needed when signing a contract. One of my previous jobs did not consult a lawyer when signing the contract. I felt bad because we do not know if what they did about it. It was a big lesson for me with this situation.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
very true that we must get to understand the contractual terms of what we are about to sign,we must also critically analyse the clauses on the contract so that everything is well explained in the plain language to mean both parties are not in what so ever way or manner infringed and unfailrly treated.A contact should benefit all the interested parties.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.625
Before signing a contract i think it would be best to check out every bit of information in it , the terms and conditions is extremely important, you gains is also important. These are informations you need to know and understand.
I agree with you. When I resigned working in a local government agency before, I accepted a job that the payment is lesser than my salary. I regretted when I accepted and signed a contract with lower compensation. It was a learning process for me not to do this again in the future.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.720
Raw Dex
$0.008
Before signing a contract, you have to check every details written down in the contract. You also need to verify if the person signing the contract is the authorized person. Finally, it is advisable to get a lawyer to check it.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.625
Before signing a contract, you have to check every details written down in the contract. You also need to verify if the person signing the contract is the authorized person. Finally, it is advisable to get a lawyer to check it.
In my previous company, we were given a contract that we still need to ask a lawyer to authenticate it. It was not a good thing because they are doing it to protect themselves and not the rights of employees virtually.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Sure, their are some legal terms we feel we understand on our own but in the actual sense we do not actually understand it or we got it falsely.these things need to be clarified by a lawyer.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah you need to always check if all the details transcribed are accurate. you know ot os not good ro sign wrong information. Always check the details to be sure
Some people are always in a rush to sign a contract because they feel that the company is doing them a favour which is something that is very wrong because everyone is always looking for a way to protect themselves and have a better advantage.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Checking every details written down in the contract before signing a contract should be a must. You also need to verify if the documents you are signing Is a genuine one.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before signing any contract we ought to be patient enough to go through certain things like financial implications incase any losses or legal consequences and implementation so as to avoid trouble

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before you can make an attempt to sign a contract ,the first thing that you should look at is the profitability of the contract because it is necessary to do this.

Back