Question What is a spammer

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
I have been given a badge 'spammer' Google says "Spammer is a person or organization that sends irrelevant or unsolicited messages over the internet, typically to large numbers of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing and spreading malaware etc"

What is your definition of Spammer?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you go and look at my profile, you will also see a spammer badge. :D On this forum if you post a lot of messages in a short interval, you will get that badge.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@nomad pretty much summed it up. I believe the current setting is if you post 100 posts in a day you get the badge. (Although Cam can confirm if this is true. I don't exactly remember)

The badge description says the following:
"You spammed our forum! Why are we even giving you an achievement for this? o_O".

It's just a lighthearted joke badge. 42 members currently have it:

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$7.048
I think spamming is becoming more common nowadays. As it was described by others, it is related to sending comments or messages at a quick pace.

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
I wish it was
@nomad pretty much summed it up. I believe the current setting is if you post 100 posts in a day you get the badge. (Although Cam can confirm if this is true. I don't exactly remember)

The badge description says the following:
"You spammed our forum! Why are we even giving you an achievement for this? o_O".

It's just a lighthearted joke badge. 42 members currently have it:
I have a nice word in mind instead of 'Spammer' 'Enthusiast'šŸ˜œ What say?

Back