What is an effective way to build a strong business/entrepreneurial spirit?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, building a strong business/entrepreneurship spirit starts with studying entrepreneurship in theory, then trying to put it into practice in the real world.

When I was still in high school, my teacher often brought products for offline selling practices. In order for students to have a strong business mentality, when once rejected by a buyer, they will feel sad and embarrassed, but they cannot give up, they must try to offer it to other customers. And so on, until he feels that he is used to rejection, so that he no longer feels sad and embarrassed. Because he knows that there will always be the right people willing to buy his products. What do you think?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Before you start any kind of business it is very important that you research deeply into that business and find out everything that you need to know about the business. Then you can develop a business plan that you are going to work with.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before you start any kind of business it is very important that you research deeply into that business and find out everything that you need to know about the business. Then you can develop a business plan that you are going to work with.

Yes, that's right, what you said is usually called marketing research. Marketing research before starting a business is very important, so you don't experience mistakes when making a decision.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
One of the best way to create a positive entrepreneur sprit is to simply follow your passion. Take time out to train does who are under you as well, the more they learn, they more their passion for it would grow.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
The best way to build entrepreneurial spirit is to learn how to take responsibilities. That is because entrepreneurship is all about taking responsibility for a business and it's staff/operations.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that the best way to boost your entrepreneur skill is through looking for potential businesses and studying them before investing
The bible says study to show your self approved so we learn more when we study

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ro build the spirit of entrepreneurship, you have to develop a system where you are uncomfortable with paid employment. That would trigger the entrepreneurial spirit for you.

Wow, that's right, something that underlies my entrepreneurial spirit is because I am not comfortable with work that is paid under the system. I tend to feel pressured when working for other people. Makes me look for business opportunities that suit me.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, that's right, what you said is usually called marketing research. Marketing research before starting a business is very important, so you don't experience mistakes when making a decision.

Selling of your business product and services is one of the key things that you need to focus on because that is the only way you can guarantee making profit from your business.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.410
Raw Dex
$0.008
One of the effective ways to build entrepreneurial spirit is to read inspiring stories about how successful entrepreneurs build their business. You also need to have a passion to be your own boss and be willing to take risk.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
One of the effective ways to build entrepreneurial spirit is to read inspiring stories about how successful entrepreneurs build their business. You also need to have a passion to be your own boss and be willing to take risk.
You can also do very well when you have a good mentor who is well established as an entrepreneur should I do on the path that you are going to take to become successful as well.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right I agree with you. I also do the same. And most successful entrepreneurs also start from small businesses that continue to grow. They also experience ups and downs but never give up, to always find a solution to every problem.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
One thing about humans they tend to get motivated when they find out there is someone out there who was once struggling or probably in a worse situation than they are right now but they where able to succeed in the end. Meaning if that person could do it, they as well also can.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.208
I was surprised when some primary schools in my country teach their pupils about business. They also were given the chance to create their own businesses as school projects. I think it is the best option for them to know the importance of having business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was surprised when some primary schools in my country teach their pupils about business. They also were given the chance to create their own businesses as school projects. I think it is the best option for them to know the importance of having business.
Several elementary schools here are also taught to sell offline, usually what they sell is snacks that they make themselves from home, which can be taught by their respective parents. Yes, maybe they are starting to be trained to have an entrepreneurial mentality, because no one knows what will happen to people in the future. So that even small children are trained to be independent, and not too dependent on their parents.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a way to prepare them for entrepreneurship and it's a very good development.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One thing about humans they tend to get motivated when they find out there is someone out there who was once struggling or probably in a worse situation than they are right now but they where able to succeed in the end. Meaning if that person could do it, they as well also can.
That's right, that's why I like to read stories of people who fall up and down to achieve success in business, not only telling successes, but telling how the struggles they face to achieve success. So with him I will feel motivated, and follow in his footsteps.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Wow, I think this is done because of the modern age at which we are and children need to be taught these things earlier so as to make them well experienced in it , these things are what children won't forget

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, I think this is done because of the modern age at which we are and children need to be taught these things earlier so as to make them well experienced in it , these things are what children won't forget
In addition, small children are trained to sell so that they know that making money is not easy, you need to struggle to get it. So it is hoped that he will value money more and not be extravagant, and not demand a lot of requests that are beyond the ability of his parents.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
One of the best way to create a positive entrepreneur sprit is to simply follow your passion. Take time out to train does who are under you as well, the more they learn, they more their passion for it would grow.
This is something that I would link up to very well because whenever you're into what gives you joy, you will give everything for it.

Back