What is Bitcoin Mixer?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Bitcoin Mixer is an online service platform where users can remove traces, or obscure crypto transactions making it difficult for hackers to trace crypto transactions. If you want a high level of security and privacy, Bitcoin mixer is the platform you need, also you can transfer funds safely and quickly and can hide your transactions in blockchain analytics. There are several well-known Bitcoin mixer services including: Yomix.io, BlindMixer, Mixero.io etc.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is a very welcome development and have not heard about bitcoin mixer before and I think the incorporation of this particular idea into bitcoin transaction would help a lot.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.283
I'm just knowing about this but I like the fact that one can get a high level of security and privacy with Bitcoin mixer. I just like the security it's offers

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
There are some other mixers that were closed last year due to alleged money laundering. These mixers are a privacy instrument. I think that even if many of them fall, new ones will continue to appear to combat those who try to restrict privacy in transactions.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.283
i like the whole concept of mixers anything to help bring privacy to transactions should be encouraged. But I like it that they can be used as avenue for money laundering though

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
i like the whole concept of mixers anything to help bring privacy to transactions should be encouraged. But I like it that they can be used as avenue for money laundering though
The main reason for using a Bitcoin mixer is to maintain the security and privacy of large amounts of Bitcoin transactions, for example if you withdraw or transfer Bitcoin over 100 BTC, the standard method will certainly be easy for hackers to track. Many people mistakenly think that the Bitcoin mixer is an illegal act as a place for money laundering, although there are naughty users who abuse the Bitcoin mixer function as money laundering.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.283
I agree with you, it seems it's just human nature to always abuse a lot of good things. You see this one they will be a lot of people waiting to abuse it more.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Firstbtime hearing about this and I am truly interested in it. There sre a lot of hacker out there who spent all their time trying to steal. I am goinflg to look up the ones you mentioned and determine if I can use them

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Technologies come with a lot of jargon and although it is a good feature it is still jargon. I have not used such jargon before but it would be something I would highly regret if I ever got hacked and found my funds gone without my ability to withdraw those coins. So I will look into this and see how it can be of benefit to me as an ordinary person with minimal to medium volume cryptocurrency usage.

The other thing I can recommend and wonder about is the fact that cryptocurrency transactions can be traced on the blockchain and you can see upto to where the withdrawal is finally made away from cryptocurrency to fiat and can follow up on that information. With all these new features where we have KYC and other security features then we should not have such hacks in this industry.

Last edited:

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.283
I think this should help put the hackers at bay. I wonder why anyone would just stay out to only look for ways to steal from others quite pathetic and worrisome

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The Bitcoin miner is an equipment that is used to mine bitcoin and a typical example of a bitcoin Miner is ASIC which is basically designed to mine Bitcoin at fast rate.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
A bitcoin miner produces the new bitcoin and that is what it does . It solve the complex mathematical computer equations and if it is solved successfully, it will produce a new block which bitcoin will be given as a reward.

Back