What Is Crypto Winter?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Crypto Winter is simply a term to describe a state of underperforming crypto or a persistent bear market, usually dropping prices in excess of double-digit percentages.

Of course the acrypto winter will have an impact on the mentality of investors, especially retail investors, the longer the crypto winter, the lower the crypto market price. No one knows how long a crypto winter will last, but in general a crypto winter lasts from 3 months to 3 years. Is it possible that this year (2023) Crypto winter will happen again?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
A persistent decline in cryotocurrency as been witnessed over time and it's very common now.
Although crypto winters are frequent and very common, they should be a moment to collect crypto, you can buy cheaply, so basically crypto winters are not always bad especially for investors who can take a chance.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.013
Thanks for the information about what crypto winter is basically all about, I have added that information to my arsenal of knowledge, but I doubt if this year 2023 is a crypto winter, maybe not currently at the moment.
Crypto Winter is simply a term to describe a state of underperforming crypto or a persistent bear market, usually dropping prices in excess of double-digit percentages.

Of course the acrypto winter will have an impact on the mentality of investors, especially retail investors, the longer the crypto winter, the lower the crypto market price. No one knows how long a crypto winter will last, but in general a crypto winter lasts from 3 months to 3 years. Is it possible that this year (2023) Crypto winter will happen again?

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
RIF Cash
$-4.900
Although crypto winters are frequent and very common, they should be a moment to collect crypto, you can buy cheaply, so basically crypto winters are not always bad especially for investors who can take a chance.
It's true that it presents an opportunity to buy at a lower price and sell when the price goes up.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Thanks for the information about what crypto winter is basically all about, I have added that information to my arsenal of knowledge, but I doubt if this year 2023 is a crypto winter, maybe not currently at the moment.
That is what many observers ask whether the crypto winter will end in 2023, but it is not accurate if we only judge whether the crypto winter will end from just one assessment, we have to analyze and consider many factors, such as prices, metrics, network activity, additions new crypto address etc.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I think by just look at things, the bitcoin maybe facing the Crypto winter for now. And for that matter I am quite wondering if the situation last for three years how things will be for the investors?

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
RIF Cash
$-4.900
I think by just look at things, the bitcoin maybe facing the Crypto winter for now. And for that matter I am quite wondering if the situation last for three years how things will be for the investors?
I am very optimistic that bitcoin will resume its bullish movement very soon and it will be nice to keep accumulating it now..

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
I am very optimistic that bitcoin will resume its bullish movement very soon and it will be nice to keep accumulating it now..
You are right, we must be optimistic that the Bitcoin price will be bullish even if not for this year, but after the Bitcoin halving in 2024, according to history, the Bitcoin price will create a new ATH in 2025,

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Well, the crypto winter are the times when the market enters bear market moments with little volume of transactions, few interested people and little investment in general, but generally they are when there are more technological developments in the ecosystem.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Well, the crypto winter are the times when the market enters bear market moments with little volume of transactions, few interested people and little investment in general, but generally they are when there are more technological developments in the ecosystem.
I agree with you, but I think crypto winter will still continue into the next bearish. Even though crypto winter will be considered normal for any high-risk investment instrument, I hope that crypto investors don't panic and sell all their crypto which will make crypto prices fall even more. The impact of crypto winter is not only on investors but on crypto transaction companies, according to the news I got, Coinbase will lay off some of their employees.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
I agree with you, but I think crypto winter will still continue into the next bearish. Even though crypto winter will be considered normal for any high-risk investment instrument, I hope that crypto investors don't panic and sell all their crypto which will make crypto prices fall even more. The impact of crypto winter is not only on investors but on crypto transaction companies, according to the news I got, Coinbase will lay off some of their employees.
Yes, of course, this damages the ecosystem as a whole, both companies that are the ones that have the most cryptographic assets and have a lot of customers, as well as retailers and large investors, all of us who are related to cryptos and the blockchain ecosystem are in the same boat, I do not think there is a generalized panic for now, But I think this is not over yet and there is time to see a bull market again.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
No one can guarantee that the crypto winter will end this year, most likely in 2024 there will be an even worse crypto winter, because the whale will try to play the price so he can buy crypto at a low price, and sell at a high price in 2025 .

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.025
Most people had a hard time accepting that we are in a crypto winter, but that was clear since June of 2022. Hopefully, with the Bitcoin halving approaching, it's also at an end.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
I think crypto winter gives us a chance to collect Bitcoin, whether we buy regularly or get Bitcoin from free sites until the Bitcoin halving 2024 which is likely to occur in April.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.025
Sadly, fear makes a lot of investors hesitant to buy until the crypto winter is over. No one really knows the bottom, but there a a lot of people still waiting for Bitcoin at $12,000.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Crypto winter is very difficult to predict, when it will end, and if you have to wait until the Bitcoin price touches $ 12k, it may be very difficult in the current conditions, although there is a possibility that in August or at the end of the year Bitcoin will drop below $ 25.

Back