What is Dark net and why it's illegal?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
I have heard about dark net and how it's used to do many things and business transactions but some say it's illegal and I would like to know more about it.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Well definitely I know nothing much about it but if you are genuinely curious, Googling these information might be a good idea. So from my understanding, the dark net is an illegal platform where people offer illegal services or possibly even worse things, like human abuse. People on the internet might be abused for some weird creep for enjoyment. Generally it is a place associated with a lot of negativity and I would strongly advise you to stay clear of it. This is what I assumed it is based on what I have read online, so I might be wrong. If anyone has a clearer idea, please feel free to correct me and share with me. :)

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Well said. Do you think we can use that in a legal way to make money?
Why use of websites that most people do not trust, when you can turn to the legitimate websites that have less negativity and dark activities associated with them? At the end of the day, the kind of people who turn to the dark net are those keen in dark activities.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
Why use of websites that most people do not trust, when you can turn to the legitimate websites that have less negativity and dark activities associated with them? At the end of the day, the kind of people who turn to the dark net are those keen in dark activities.
You are right but I was curious to know about it so that's why I asked but I don't have any intentions to use it now

Back