What is one childhood memory that you treasure, and what makes it so special to you?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$4.235
Raw Dex
$0.000
One summer when I was 8, my family rented a cabin by a lake. I have vivid memories of swimming in the cool, clear water, catching frogs and minnows, and roasting marshmallows over the campfire at night. But what made it truly special was the sense of being totally carefree and immersed in nature. For those two weeks, responsibilities melted away and I was just a kid allowed to run wild and soak up the simple joys of the outdoors. It's a feeling of pure happiness I've chased ever since.

What is one childhood memory that you treasure, and what makes it so special to you?

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$1.815
The childhood memory that I cherished the most was being awarded the best graduating pupil in my grade school. I could see the beams of smiles from my mom's eyes and I could tell how proud she was.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.003
One of my most cherished childhood memories is the time I spent at my grandparents’ house. They looked after me and cared for me deeply.
During my childhood years, my grandparents did not like us. So, I did not cherish being with them before. Although my grandma turned a new leaf when we grew up, I am referring to my grandparents on my father's side. If my mother's parents were still alive, we might have good memories with them. Unfortunately, they died before we were born.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
For me if was one Christmas my dad took us all to see boats and ships, though we where not allowed to enter the ships but it was so amazing seeing them up close. It is special to me because that was the few times we spent some quality time outside the house with my dad.

Back