What is Paribus?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.390
This is a mobile applications that allow you to track prices of items you have purchased online and you will get a refund if the price drops.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
This is a mobile applications that allow you to track prices of items you have purchased online and you will get a refund if the price drops.
I think I need to download this.
I am willing to know how much I have spent in a month

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
Paribus is a price tracking and price protection service that helps users get refunds on items they have already purchased. It works by tracking prices on items the user has purchased and alerting the user if the price drops.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Paribus is a price tracking and price protection service that helps users get refunds on items they have already purchased. It works by tracking prices on items the user has purchased and alerting the user if the price drops.
Wow!!!
That will be a very great one and I know that people will benefit from it.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
I will surely say that this app will not be useful for me. For the reason that I only avail items from a local e-commerce here. I am sure it could be handy to others.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Like for real does this work for all countries. i will be happy if this can work for my country. Anything that can make things work to help me save money will be welcomed

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Like for real does this work for all countries. i will be happy if this can work for my country. Anything that can make things work to help me save money will be welcomed
Same here
I believe that there are many opportunities people outside the country are enjoying but we are not enjoying them because we have low reputation.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
Does this site actually works? What about if you purchase something from a site that does not accept refund, can you still get a refund if you make use of this app?

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Does this site actually works? What about if you purchase something from a site that does not accept refund, can you still get a refund if you make use of this app?
I think this is one of the things that we should always consider because some platforms you do not allow their customers to refund goods

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
That sounds interesting. I'll check it out for sure. But I wonder how it works. How can the app refund you and make money? There are local stores and e-commerce sites here which offer price guarantee. If you can find a place which offers you lower price, they give you the refund.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
That sounds interesting. I'll check it out for sure. But I wonder how it works. How can the app refund you and make money? There are local stores and e-commerce sites here which offer price guarantee. If you can find a place which offers you lower price, they give you the refund.
It will be a very good thing to get an application that will refund the money that you have spent on something

Back