What is penetrative pricing in business

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Penetration pricing is all about the use of penetrative strategy by businesses to lure clients of customers to buy new product or service by giving a lower price to customer duriing the initial introduction of the product or service

The offer of this lower price is the helo the new product or service to penetrate the market and lure customers to look the way of the new products.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
This strategy has proven to be a very effective way of attracting customers. It is also called completive pricing. Every rational customer would always prefer the product with the lower price.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I think this is the right strategy for the introduction of the new products on the market by lowering the prices of the new products in the market. However the strategy works as most people would like to buy in cheaper prices.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Penetration pricing is all about the use of penetrative strategy by businesses to lure clients of customers to buy new product or service by giving a lower price to customer duriing the initial introduction of the product or service

The offer of this lower price is the helo the new product or service to penetrate the market and lure customers to look the way of the new products.
All customers are always interested in getting their products sold at cheaper prices. I also look forward to that whenever I'm buying any products.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Penetrative pricing is a strategy where a new product is sell cheaper than what it suppose to be. The essence is to introduce the product into market by using price difference. When the product have penetrated the market, the price will adjust accordingly.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will Offer special discounts and promotions to incentivize customers to purchase my product or service which could include limited-time sales, bulk discounts, or loyalty programs and regularly communicate with customers to build long-term relationships

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Penetrative pricing is something that I heard for the first time, though it sounds like a an introductory offer price for things that are new in the market. It is a common practice to set the price into a lower price when you want to get and collect more customers for your products.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Exactly, the strategy works as most people would like to buy in cheaper prices. it is for the introduction of the new products on the market by lowering the prices of the new products

Back