What is royalty Income?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.390
If you are into creation of music, software, videos and games, you will earn royalty Income from their usage. This is another important and passive ways at which people are making huge income for themselves.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
If you are into creation of music, software, videos and games, you will earn royalty Income from their usage. This is another important and passive ways at which people are making huge income for themselves.
Yeah, earning royalties is one of the best passive income streams. If you have music on some platforms like Spotify you can make such money.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
earning royalties is one of the best ways to build passive income. However, this is reserved only for artists and writers. I have published a couple of books and I earn royalties on my books.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Yes, writers have opportunities to make royalties from their work. It is the major reason I have interest in writing especially publishing of ebooks.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I am hearing this term for the very first time. Based on what I have just read from this thread then I conclude that this is a nice passive way of income.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
I am hearing this term for the very first time. Based on what I have just read from this thread then I conclude that this is a nice passive way of income.
Definitely, it is one of the best ways of making passive income presently. If you publish a book on Amazon for example you can continue to make money with it even in the next 50 years.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
Royalty income is like you have written an extraordinary excellent article you get the royalty of the article. So whenever anyone will purchase your article you will get the money.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$3.600
I am interested in creating music and videos but I dont know how to earn royalty income from them. Can you explain how it works and what platforms or tools I need to use? How much can I expect to earn from this passive income source?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Royalty income is like you have written an extraordinary excellent article you get the royalty of the article. So whenever anyone will purchase your article you will get the money.
Yes, when you write a book and you get some certain percentage of the money the book is being sold, it is called royalty income. When you publish on Amazon Kindle, you make royalty of 70% from the sales.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.390
Yes, when you write a book and you get some certain percentage of the money the book is being sold, it is called royalty income. When you publish on Amazon Kindle, you make royalty of 70% from the sales.
When you sell e-books, you can also earn a royalty income from it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Amazon is the best place for people to make money online because they have a lot of interesting features that gives online earners greater opportunity.
There are different opportunities for many people. You can make money Publishing books and you can also make money selling affiliate products. Amazon is a good platform.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Yeah one will earn royalty Income from thesec if one is into creation of music, software, videos and games, . This are good and passive ways of making money now

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
If we have a patent on something like music, books etc., So royalty income is passive income that is obtained from other people who use the patents / copyrights that we have, .

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.075
A friend of mine is a good writer. He writes fictions and published a few. His books sell pretty well. He is retired now and is still getting royalties from the sale of his books.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
Yes this is a great way to make good passive income, the more people stream or buy this products, the more money you get from it. You just have to make sure people buy it.

Back