What is spamming in Referral index forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is important you read TOS before start posting comments. Thank God that our admin is a lovely and merciful fellow. If this kind of scenario happen in beermoneyforum, you may have received a kick

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have gotten some of my post removed for the reason is because I'm spamming.
One of it that got me is the post I made about my business though I mentioned the name of my company and said it has the best investment plan in it.

After a while I saw others mentioning other business model and their company name... I'm thinking if there's a rule for me to read so I will not feel that there is a big partiality somewhere.
Though I am new here, I am also ready to learn and do the right thing.
I will also love to connect with new people.
πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
The number reason is if your post are inappropriate for what is been discussed and also if you are advertising yourself in the wrong section

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
It is important you read TOS before start posting comments. Thank God that our admin is a lovely and merciful fellow. If this kind of scenario happen in beermoneyforum, you may have received a kick
Is the leniency not being too much? Are there helping the site to grow? I don't like when people exploit a system. Most of the people on this forum would not last 24 hours on beer money forum.

Back