Not open for further replies.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I have gotten some of my post removed for the reason is because I'm spamming.
One of it that got me is the post I made about my business though I mentioned the name of my company and said it has the best investment plan in it.

After a while I saw others mentioning other business model and their company name... I'm thinking if there's a rule for me to read so I will not feel that there is a big partiality somewhere.
Though I am new here, I am also ready to learn and do the right thing.
I will also love to connect with new people.
💕💕💕

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
I have gotten some of my post removed for the reason is because I'm spamming.
One of it that got me is the post I made about my business though I mentioned the name of my company and said it has the best investment plan in it.

After a while I saw others mentioning other business model and their company name... I'm thinking if there's a rule for me to read so I will not feel that there is a big partiality somewhere.
Though I am new here, I am also ready to learn and do the right thing.
I will also love to connect with new people.
💕💕💕
The biggest issue with posting on any forum, is to post in the correct area. Read the board descriptions before you post, as this contains significant information on whether or not you are posting in the correct place. As an example, business related discussions do not belong in the Marketplace. Business Discussions, belong in the business board. This goes with any discussion in general. If you want to discuss a particular topic, figure out the board to place it in.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.298
Did you try confirming where you posted it? It may be that you created the post on the wrong section hence it was marked as spam. If that's not the case, then the admin or the mods would be able to better assist.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe Joshua has provided a pretty decent answer to your question. I'm locking this thread and moving it to the archives. If you have any other questions or concerns in regard to your content being removed/deleted, please reach out to a staff member via private messaging for further assistance.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back