What is stash?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.012
Raw Dex
$0.001
Stash is also one of the apps that allows you to receive payment from stocks, ETF and some other securities. Have you tried this application out?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
The last time I checked stash was not available in my location. It is a micro-investment platform that you can try to start investing in stocks

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
The last time i wanted to make an investment on starsh they requested for a social security number for the US and i was not in the US.I did not want to have issues with the IRS so i lost interest.I prefer to use Easyequituies because it meets and serves all my stock,securities,ETFs investment needs.PERIOD

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Stash is also one of the apps that allows you to receive payment from stocks, ETF and some other securities. Have you tried this application out?
The name sounds very appealing to the ear, I'm yet to try it out though, looking forward to go into it soonest.hooe it is very legitimate.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
In software development, a "stash" is a feature of some version control systems that allows a developer to temporarily save changes they have made to their code, but not yet committed to the official repository.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The last time i wanted to make an investment on starsh they requested for a social security number for the US and i was not in the US.I did not want to have issues with the IRS so i lost interest.I prefer to use Easyequituies because it meets and serves all my stock,securities,ETFs investment needs.PERIOD
That means only people who are located in the United States may be given the opportunity to make investment. they should have stated it so that you wouldn't waste your time.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally, I don't have any business with stocks. I don't know anything about it and I'm not still interested in it.
Stocks is actually good if you can open up your mind to it. stocks and shares gives you the opportunity to buy shares in some companies and when the value increases you make money. One of my favourite is Tesla.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
That means only people who are located in the United States may be given the opportunity to make investment. they should have stated it so that you wouldn't waste your time.
That is very true and to be honest, I feel this platform is all about those in the US. However, there is always a workaround if you write a support ticket and seek a guide on how you can go about the process to get signed in. It does happen many times.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is very true and to be honest, I feel this platform is all about those in the US. However, there is always a workaround if you write a support ticket and seek a guide on how you can go about the process to get signed in. It does happen many times.
That's true, if you're very much interested in venturing into the platform you can get a support ticket. The process may be hectic by the way.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
In the future, I will use it if I am into this kind of venture. Dealing with stocks is not lingering into my mind yet. I need to have more time to do so.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Keen to see an afrocan with an active account there because the Ts & Cs say US only so then how can the others have actiove accpounts there and how are they by passing the social security number by pass.I kost interest because of that very reason.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think I'll be very keen in investing in this platform in the future because this year I want to make some investments in stocks. the only stock I have in mind at the moment is Tesla to invest in.

Back