What is the best cryptocurrency to invest for a long term?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Shiba Inu has made lots of people to be rich as it rise in price more than 100 times is initial price, but no one knows if it will still happen. So what other cryptocurrency can we Invest our money to and rise massively?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Shiba Inu has made lots of people to be rich as it rise in price more than 100 times is initial price, but no one knows if it will still happen. So what other cryptocurrency can we Invest our money to and rise massively?
This is very true
Shiba Inu had the potential for the price to grow in the nearest future. You can invest in it

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not sure which cryptocurrency is the best one to invest for a long term because it is impossible to predict the behaviour of any them.
Are you not planning to make any investment in the crypto market?. I think this is the best time for you to identify the ones you want to make your investment on.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Are you not planning to make any investment in the crypto market?. I think this is the best time for you to identify the ones you want to make your investment on.
I started investing in crypto last year but I have not made any money because I am not working on them. I think that it is time to concentrate on them.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I started investing in crypto last year but I have not made any money because I am not working on them. I think that it is time to concentrate on them.
Yeah, you can also be doing other jobs and try to learn more about cryptocurrency. You need to have a lot of knowledge in order not to lose your money.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If bitcoin could just crashed and yet to maintain its previous value, that shows cryptos are not secured enough to invest on a long term tenure. They are not stable.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many cryptos with high potential, like MATIC, SOL and Dogecoin.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
If you're looking for ways to invest in cryptocurrency for a long time purpose,then you would rather choose Bitcoin.
Most people are looking or profits fast though. It's not easy to have the patience to hold a trade for a month even, especially if you don't have a lot of capital.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Everyone could have their view and experience but in my view Bitcoin will be best to get profit in long term, usually it fluctuate but after sometime sustain on higher side.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
People have various preferences and when it comes to digital assets it also is the approach they carry. As for me, I am always hesitant to quickly embrace change especially if the risk gauge is not manageable hence I embrace the ones that I have seen tried and tested and are of quality. My digital assets portfolio comprises BTC, BCH, XRP, LTC, DOGECOIN, MATIC and SOL. I have my way on how I do my asset movement so as not to run a loss from the bearish market in this frugal period.This February has been frugal in terms of liquidity on the market.

But always know this whether the market is bearish or bullish then there is somebody out there losing billions and some other person out there winning billions.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have lost more than $1000 in the cryptocurrency Shiba Inu. I have already considered it a Rug Pull as far as I'm concerned.

Back