What is the best investment for beginners?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
When I hear the term investment, my mind immediately refers to bank savings, gold, land and property. But that's not the problem, not everyone has a lot of money to invest.

In your opinion, what type of investment is suitable for beginners who have limited money but want to invest to get passive income. Come on, let's discuss it here. Thank You.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
When I hear the term investment, my mind immediately refers to bank savings, gold, land and property. But that's not the problem, not everyone has a lot of money to invest.

In your opinion, what type of investment is suitable for beginners who have limited money but want to invest to get passive income. Come on, let's discuss it here. Thank You.
The type of investment that is best for beginners is by investing in what they know about. They will be able to strategies well.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
The type of investment that is best for beginners is by investing in what they know about. They will be able to strategies well.
Yes that's right I am agree with you. I'm asking here if there are any other suggestions. In addition to increasing knowledge as well. Thank you very much for sharing.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Imo, the most suitable investment for novice investors, with a small capital of less than $ 2 is mutual funds. You can invest regularly, select the mutual fund mobile application that has been registered with the Financial Services Authority (OJK) such as BIBIT mutual funds, Bareksa, Ajaib etc.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Imo, the most suitable investment for novice investors, with a small capital of less than $ 2 is mutual funds. You can invest regularly, select the mutual fund mobile application that has been registered with the Financial Services Authority (OJK) such as BIBIT mutual funds, Bareksa, Ajaib etc.
Are you active in any of the mutual funds are you mentioned? is it safe there? Is it the same as we save money in the bank? Tell me a little, please. :)

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
No, mutual funds for me are just investment diversification from crypto which has high fluctuations. The risks and profits from mutual funds are higher than saving money in a bank. You only need to download one of the applications above (eg BIBIT) in the play store, and register, upload an ID card, and verify email, Create a Pin. Click investment, select nominal. but do not forget, to read the prospectus carefully. This is not a solicitation or promotion but only information.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
I think it would be best for beginners to go into investments that are low in terms of risks. Since they are still new, no need taking high risk for the moment.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion the best investment with good returns are cryptocurrency and stocks but you need to do many researches to find great projects and stocks then hold them for a long time.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I hate to sound like a broken record, but CryptoWin is a natural for this situation. It is free to start, free to earn and free to withdraw. The only necessary skill is how to click a mouse.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Everyone could have his own view but in my view the beginner should start investing in cryptocurrency and in initial phase must not sell and purchase in short period of time but purchase cryptocurrency and hold it for some what longer period of time.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I believe that the best investment for a beginner investor is education and study in terms of investment, after this you will be able to know which is the investment that is most suitable for you

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I agree with you. However, these investments require good knowledge and patience because you cannot earn quickly.
Definitely, all investments need knowledge and patience because no investment can make you rich just in one night.

Do your own researches, invest and wait for outcomes, this is generally what investment is.

Back