What is the best pay per download website

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Pay per download websites are websites that pays it's members for every download made on the member's file. There are whole lots of them but not all are paying.
What are the best pay per download website that you know and it is still paying?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Pay per download websites are websites that pays it's members for every download made on the member's file. There are whole lots of them but not all are paying.
What are the best pay per download website that you know and it is still paying?
I never knew that there are platforms that pay you per download but I think I will check some of them to know the one that's paying. Thanks for sharing

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261

These pay per download website usually have a CPM rate. You may earn $5 or more per 1,000 downloads.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
These pay per download website usually have a CPM rate. You may earn $5 or more per 1,000 downloads.
That rate is very underpriced. To get 1000 downloads is not easily achievable. It is better to concentrate on pay per post.
Post automatically merged:

Most pay per download contains harmful scripts that can cause computer and phones to malfunction. Some scripts are phishing scripts that steals data. You must be careful in choosing pay per download sites, many of the are scammers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That rate is very underpriced. To get 1000 downloads is not easily achievable. It is better to concentrate on pay per post.
Post automatically merged:

Most pay per download contains harmful scripts that can cause computer and phones to malfunction. Some scripts are phishing scripts that steals data. You must be careful in choosing pay per download sites, many of the are scammers.
It is better to concentrate on paid per post as you have said because I cannot make 1000 download and I'll be paid $5 and it will even take a lot of time

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
You guys have not even talked about the internet bandwidth that would be expended on those platforms. 1000 downloads is an enormous expenses on data services.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
I have heard about such websites before have not been able to come across anyone so far. But hope the members of the site would not end up spending more on downloading than what they sre earning.

Back