What is the best strategy for sticking on your saving goals.?

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.211
Most people do plan saving a given amount of money in every pay day. However it's very difficult for most of them to fulfill that. What do you think?
Post automatically merged:

I think that the naming of the saving goals for instance if you are saving for a motorbike name that account as the motorbike. With that you couldn't forget instead you would stick to that saving goal.

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I put a portion of my income to a fixed deposit account every month. I have been doing this for many years. Due to compound interest, the amount of money in my fixed deposit account has increased a lot.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
You have to earn sufficient money to meet your basic needs, then have a definite plan for savings to make it work. If either one is absent, it's a lost cause.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
Setting the saving goals is necessary for us to put in mind. But, we need to reach them will full confidence.

Not spending a lot of money could be one of the basic factors that may determine how much money you will be saving. However, the amount of money you earn could also play a huge role as well

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.081
Not spending a lot of money could be one of the basic factors that may determine how much money you will be saving. However, the amount of money you earn could also play a huge role as well
I do agree with you. Overspending can be controlled if stick to our budget plans. Unfortunately, some people cannot do it.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
The best strategy for sticking to your saving goals is to make it automatic and visible. Set up a separate savings account and transfer funds regularly.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
Another great strategy to save with discipline is to automate your savings. That way, you won't end up spending it all without saving. Though you still need to control your urges so that you don't end up taking loans or withdrawing your savings prematurely.

Back