What is the difference between Reseller and Dropshipper?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
We often hear the terms reseller and dropshipper, both sell products from other people and not self-made, and they get the difference between the buying price and the selling price. Maybe the dropship and reseller systems are only synonyms or two words that have the same meaning. But if we take a deeper look, of course there are many differences, so what's the difference between a reseller and a dropshipper?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
We often hear the terms reseller and dropshipper, both sell products from other people and not self-made, and they get the difference between the buying price and the selling price. Maybe the dropship and reseller systems are only synonyms or two words that have the same meaning. But if we take a deeper look, of course there are many differences, so what's the difference between a reseller and a dropshipper?
I think the major difference between the reseller and drop shipper is that the reseller sees the market while the drop shipper does not

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
I do not see any pronounce difference between the reseller and a drop shipper because both of them are selling goods that are originally not their own and it belongs to the third party.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
For me i feel a reseller is simply someone who buys a particular product then sells it back to someone else, they do not take it as an occupation but rather just something they do when the situation calls for it. Then a drop shipper is someone who buys directly from the mother company then sells it to others.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.540
Dropshipping means you sell someone else products without purchasing those products and without shipping the products. You are a medium between the actual seller and buyer. However in order to resell, you first need to purchase products.

Back