What is the Easiest Platform to start selling Online?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
I have searched this thing everywhere and came to the conclusion that Facebook is by far the best, free method to start with online selling and you can sell to the area you are aware since it may require personly delivery of products and services and after getting some success we can switch to other ways.

What are your thoughts?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have searched this thing everywhere and came to the conclusion that Facebook is by far the best, free method to start with online selling and you can sell to the area you are aware since it may require personly delivery of products and services and after getting some success we can switch to other ways.

What are your thoughts?
I also believe that Facebook is the best and easiest platform to start selling online. Personally, I sell my items through Facebook and eBay. But eBay is not free because you have to pay some fees with every sale you make.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
Facebook is best and when you are confident that you are able to sell and your products have demand in the market you can even sign up with Amazon as a seller and start selling at the lowest commission rates.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Facebook is best and when you are confident that you are able to sell and your products have demand in the market you can even sign up with Amazon as a seller and start selling at the lowest commission rates.
Yes, you can start selling from Facebook which is easier and then try some other selling platforms as well.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am planing to start with online selling and I also know that it's not easy to start with it so still thinking.
You can start with online selling. In the beginning, you may find it difficult but later on you will see that it is easy. Please give it a try. Online selling is very profitable.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also believe that Facebook is the easiest platform to start selling online since I am using it for my online business and it really works since I am able to find clients or customers that would buy my product or services.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

What are your thoughts?
I definatly agree with you. I sold my daughter's baby clothes on Facebook and I managed to sell them really quick face book is convinient and effective to sell clothing or anything else online.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
I definatly agree with you. I sold my daughter's baby clothes on Facebook and I managed to sell them really quick face book is convinient and effective to sell clothing or anything else online.
That's good. Yes it's a good place to sell because you'll easily find common people that are in your area and are interested in the product.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.753
I don't really know much about this aspect though but with what i have heard, i guess i would also go with Facebook. A lot of persons have agreed Facebook is the best especially for beginners. Its easy to use and well known.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
I am also yet to start with selling online but when I do it will be with Facebook marketplace and best option as we will be selling locally

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
In my area olx.com remain easiest to sell products as I sold too many things through it in reasonable price. When we decided to shift our house then a lot of things we used to have to sell on that time I sold too many things on olx in good price.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think Facebook is the easiest website you can make sales online. You can use Facebook marketplace or groups to locate people within your area.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I think Facebook since it's the most popular social media site but it's not easy still you need a lot of skills and you still might now get a lot of traffic

Back