What is the effective way to make a connection with famous people in business?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.091
You can get to know them better and gain insight from them by asking them to speak at an event hosted by your business. Such an invitation might mark the start of a fresh working relationship and team effort. I am sure there some other ways, but this is the common way to reach them out and have business with them in the long run.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If your company have something valuable to offer to the community, I believe that it is going to be very easy for your company to attract high-profile individuals that are going to be very much interested to invest in the company in one way or another.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
I agree with high-profile individuals get attracted to a company of value. you need to have something valuable to offer to people to lure high-profile individuals to your business too

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I agree with high-profile individuals get attracted to a company of value. you need to have something valuable to offer to people to lure high-profile individuals to your business too

You are very correct about that because those high-profile individuals already have their name well-established in the society and is going to take something very important to make them align themselves with your business.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Yeah that's the truth high-profile individuals are established people so they don't deal with mediocre . you need to have a valuable company to lure high-profile people to partner with you

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can get to know them better and gain insight from them by asking them to speak at an event hosted by your business. Such an invitation might mark the start of a fresh working relationship and team effort. I am sure there some other ways, but this is the common way to reach them out and have business with them in the long run.
That is the best idea. That is how the famous business men could be cornered. By the time relationships is established attempt should be made to always present at any gathering these important business men are in order to consolidate it.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.091
That is the best idea. That is how the famous business men could be cornered. By the time relationships is established attempt should be made to always present at any gathering these important business men are in order to consolidate it.
Indeed. Socializing in social events is the best venue to aim for this primary business agenda. I am sure that more events like this to happen because the peak season of pandemic is starting to decline now.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Inviting the famous person to speak at an event is an effective way to build relationship with him/her. You may also join Chambers of Commerce or trade associations and socialize with famous people in events.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.091
Inviting the famous person to speak at an event is an effective way to build relationship with him/her. You may also join Chambers of Commerce or trade associations and socialize with famous people in events.
I am sure some people can do this. It is the best venue for people who wanted to build connections in business. It is a matter of dedication and hardworking to accomplish this. Trade fair is also a good event to host.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
You can as well plan to make a benchmarking program to their workplaces for the relevant people that you are interested in to get yourself attached with in the matter of fact.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many ways connection can be made with the famous business men. Nowadays, almost all famous businessmen have their social media handles where they can be followed and engaged. They could be invited for seminars. They could also be invited as special guests during gala show.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Going through a social media could be an effective way to make connections with important people in the business world.
Social media could have been the best way but, is also risky. Because there are many scammers who open fake accounts in the name of the influential businessmen. Their mission is to get the poor fellows that would fall into their prey.
So therefore, if you are trying to get across to them on social media, try to verify it before engaging with them.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.091
You can as well plan to make a benchmarking program to their workplaces for the relevant people that you are interested in to get yourself attached with in the matter of fact.
It is also a good option. But it will take time to realize the end-result of doing benchmarking. All the business' elements need to work altogether. I think there is nothing wrong with this idea.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Yesh I agree with you, Socializing in social events can also be helpful. yesh it is one of the best venue to achieve this primary business deal you just have to connect.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

Your company will definitely be popular before you can actually be successful in inviting those kind of people to come and speak at an event in your business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I transacted a business with businessmen by joining the YMCA and the Y's Men's Club international. I also joined the World Financial Group and the International Marketing Group. They were my sponsors during my concerts. Most of them are lawyers and big time businessmen.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.091
I transacted a business with businessmen by joining the YMCA and the Y's Men's Club international. I also joined the World Financial Group and the International Marketing Group. They were my sponsors during my concerts. Most of them are lawyers and big time businessmen.
I am sure they are. I have not tried this because no business to offer for them. Having a shop in an e-commerce platform is fine with me. I do hope I could have my own business that can attract these people.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am sure they are. I have not tried this because no business to offer for them. Having a shop in an e-commerce platform is fine with me. I do hope I could have my own business that can attract these people.
Utilising LinkedIn would be the best because that is where you can connect with vatoy business owners.

Back